Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Marriage of the Sea Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69
@VictoryRain Sent one level 8 your way! Hope I did the PA right, haven't used them before ^-^
@VictoryRain Sent one level 8 your way! Hope I did the PA right, haven't used them before ^-^
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@chocollama

okay, thank you for your help.
@chocollama

okay, thank you for your help.
fQZ6wTI.png57tcbef.png 36297404410_8ec06b0a50_t.jpg
@Kemeira

We're good, thank you!

And a note in general - I will take CRs, but I really like the PA system better for accepting raffle dergs - it means I don't have to worry about delaying entering the treasure/gems while I clear out other dragons and CRs! (It's also quicker for me to enter into the spreadsheet because I can see all of the dragons laid out right there.)

Obviously, if you're doing 1-way, send a CR! :)
@Kemeira

We're good, thank you!

And a note in general - I will take CRs, but I really like the PA system better for accepting raffle dergs - it means I don't have to worry about delaying entering the treasure/gems while I clear out other dragons and CRs! (It's also quicker for me to enter into the spreadsheet because I can see all of the dragons laid out right there.)

Obviously, if you're doing 1-way, send a CR! :)
J2GnxIK.png 15nsuuw.jpg 6x9oPGe.png smrme9.jpg
@SerigalaMenarik

Thank you!! :)
@SerigalaMenarik

Thank you!! :)
ShLp8ga.png
@victoryrain I saw, but they're only for winners :c
@victoryrain I saw, but they're only for winners :c
What a wonderful raffle! I adore the lore and the masks look stunning. (Pinging myself so I don't loose this- @apart).
What a wonderful raffle! I adore the lore and the masks look stunning. (Pinging myself so I don't loose this- @apart).
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
@momoi Sending you six dragons that are level 6 via PA! Never done one before so let me know if it's wrong. ^.^
@momoi Sending you six dragons that are level 6 via PA! Never done one before so let me know if it's wrong. ^.^
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel you did it perfectly! thanks for supporting us and those dragons will enjoy a nice vacation in Levitos!
@ShadmeTheAngel you did it perfectly! thanks for supporting us and those dragons will enjoy a nice vacation in Levitos!
It looks like a lot of people on the leaderboards have been taken off, myself included, is there a reason for this? And is there anywhere else to see how many tickets we have? :x
It looks like a lot of people on the leaderboards have been taken off, myself included, is there a reason for this? And is there anywhere else to see how many tickets we have? :x
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
@VictoryRain
Sent a few lvl 8s your way via PA...first time, so I hope it was right! ^^;
@VictoryRain
Sent a few lvl 8s your way via PA...first time, so I hope it was right! ^^;
ySSAoTT.png
yh9Fijk.pngXeosjnO.pngaFfeEGa.png4olNqx6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69