Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♥Giveaway/Donate for Newbies♥
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Charlizararad why yes he is still free. I'll make sure @Kronus sends them over!
@Charlizararad why yes he is still free. I'll make sure @Kronus sends them over!
Oooh its from someone else :O oh.. I'm so blind and OMG *_* he is so freakin adorable with his redish paws <3 I want to cuddle him so much xD and thank you @Featherheartist very very much! (also thank you Kronus <3) arrgh so many sooo nice ppl arround its so god damn beautiful here :O
Oooh its from someone else :O oh.. I'm so blind and OMG *_* he is so freakin adorable with his redish paws <3 I want to cuddle him so much xD and thank you @Featherheartist very very much! (also thank you Kronus <3) arrgh so many sooo nice ppl arround its so god damn beautiful here :O
You all are so very welcome and will also gallantly receive what you asked for along with the familiar that goes with the dragons. Thank you all for taking and providing those dragons with great homes. Also welcome to Flight Rising!!
@Charlizararad
@Amphaaros
@StarFlight321

You all are so very welcome and will also gallantly receive what you asked for along with the familiar that goes with the dragons. Thank you all for taking and providing those dragons with great homes. Also welcome to Flight Rising!!
@Charlizararad
@Amphaaros
@StarFlight321

With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Kronus
Thank you so very much for your kindness and he will have a forever home here and... did I mention 'thank you'? :D
@Kronus
Thank you so very much for your kindness and he will have a forever home here and... did I mention 'thank you'? :D
@Featherheartist
Can I have zero?
@Featherheartist
Can I have zero?
@DarkYouth why yes you may @Kronus

@Charlizararad I'm SO happy you're having a good experience! The community here is so friendly, if you ever you ever are in need of any help (materials, breeding or anything) you can message me! I'd love to be of assistance e
@DarkYouth why yes you may @Kronus

@Charlizararad I'm SO happy you're having a good experience! The community here is so friendly, if you ever you ever are in need of any help (materials, breeding or anything) you can message me! I'd love to be of assistance e
You all are very welcome, it is my pleasure to give.
@Featherheartist
@Charlizararad
You all are very welcome, it is my pleasure to give.
@Featherheartist
@Charlizararad
With all Regards Kronus!
Yes, You may have Zero. Take good care of him. :)
@DarkYouth
Yes, You may have Zero. Take good care of him. :)
@DarkYouth
With all Regards Kronus!
@0pt1m15t1c @Theren The nest hatched! Check out the hatchlings you wanted to see
@0pt1m15t1c @Theren The nest hatched! Check out the hatchlings you wanted to see
@Featherheartist Can i have Pulser please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31948267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319483/31948267_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Featherheartist
Can i have Pulser please?

31948267_350.png
oie_fd_Svm7h_IA0_VH.pngo9GbwME.pngVdNwmsY.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43