Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free for newbies!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@zith can i have Feliks with day dream puffer and amethyst belt
@zith can i have Feliks with day dream puffer and amethyst belt
@ShaleBlitz Mallory herself is not up for adoption, sorry! She and Feliks are on a nest with hatchlings being offered to newbies. I'd preferably like to keep this to new players from this registration also, sorry >.<

@dragonworld Feliks himself is not up for adoption, sorry! He and Mallory are on a nest with hatchlings being offered instead. I can send you the puffer and belt though :)
@ShaleBlitz Mallory herself is not up for adoption, sorry! She and Feliks are on a nest with hatchlings being offered to newbies. I'd preferably like to keep this to new players from this registration also, sorry >.<

@dragonworld Feliks himself is not up for adoption, sorry! He and Mallory are on a nest with hatchlings being offered instead. I can send you the puffer and belt though :)
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith Hey there! I'd love to join the interest list for Feliks and Mallory's hatchlings :)

Also, I'd like to participate in the raffle as well!
@Zith Hey there! I'd love to join the interest list for Feliks and Mallory's hatchlings :)

Also, I'd like to participate in the raffle as well!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Azurine Absolutely, I'll add you to both!
@Azurine Absolutely, I'll add you to both!
Here there, @Zith. I'd love to be on the interest list to receive a hatchling from Feliks and Mallory!

May I also join the raffle?
Here there, @Zith. I'd love to be on the interest list to receive a hatchling from Feliks and Mallory!

May I also join the raffle?
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea Can do! I'll add you to both :)
@Asterodea Can do! I'll add you to both :)
@Zith

Sweet! Thank you so much and bless your heart. (´∀`)
@Zith

Sweet! Thank you so much and bless your heart. (´∀`)
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Zith
I'd love a hatchling out of Sage and Sorrel.
May I also be entered into the raffles for familiars, new looks, magician's apprentice, and gearing up? Please and thank you n,n
@Zith
I'd love a hatchling out of Sage and Sorrel.
May I also be entered into the raffles for familiars, new looks, magician's apprentice, and gearing up? Please and thank you n,n
@zith can i get these two items and also enter for your raffle :)[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/20159.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/21273.png[/img]
@zith can i get these two items and also enter for your raffle :)20159.png21273.png
@CommanderH Yep they'll be with you shortly! And I've noted you down in the raffle^^
@CommanderH Yep they'll be with you shortly! And I've noted you down in the raffle^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11