Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Zith, I'm interested in a hatchling from Mocha and Latte, and could you enter me in the raffle?
@Zith, I'm interested in a hatchling from Mocha and Latte, and could you enter me in the raffle?
@Zith

Adore Mocha and Latte and would love to be pinged for their hatchlings :D
Also, do we get to select a familiar/apparel with the hatchlings because if so I'd love to get the Golden Porpoise but if not I don't really mind XD
@Zith

Adore Mocha and Latte and would love to be pinged for their hatchlings :D
Also, do we get to select a familiar/apparel with the hatchlings because if so I'd love to get the Golden Porpoise but if not I don't really mind XD
NXRbfty.png9exPyeG.pngb2g_by_white_venom-dbmzuqu.png
@EggsAreGood
Rue and Hibiscus aren't on offer themselves I'm afraid! Welcome week started earlier than I expected but their hatchlings will be up for adoption when their nest hatches and will look very similar to their parents^^ It's a little bit of a pain but I'm pinging/reserving hatchlings for those who show interest.
Yep, the extra colours are from the petal/butterfly genes and I just think they're gorgeous xD
Familiars are basically attached to your pet and once per day you're able to bond with them for treasure rewards and also chests but it can also just be for aesthetic or lore purposes^^
I've added you to the raffle! No worries about asking too much, you're fine!
@EggsAreGood
Rue and Hibiscus aren't on offer themselves I'm afraid! Welcome week started earlier than I expected but their hatchlings will be up for adoption when their nest hatches and will look very similar to their parents^^ It's a little bit of a pain but I'm pinging/reserving hatchlings for those who show interest.
Yep, the extra colours are from the petal/butterfly genes and I just think they're gorgeous xD
Familiars are basically attached to your pet and once per day you're able to bond with them for treasure rewards and also chests but it can also just be for aesthetic or lore purposes^^
I've added you to the raffle! No worries about asking too much, you're fine!
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith Could I have one of Hibiscus and Rue's babies when they hatch please? They are gorgeous!
@Zith Could I have one of Hibiscus and Rue's babies when they hatch please? They are gorgeous!
@Mystroi Of course! I'll note you down for Mocha and Latte and you've been entered into the raffle

@MeifWa Absolutely! You can choose a familiar and an apparel in general so I can send the porpoise to you^^

@Revvy Can do, I'll note you down for them!
@Mystroi Of course! I'll note you down for Mocha and Latte and you've been entered into the raffle

@MeifWa Absolutely! You can choose a familiar and an apparel in general so I can send the porpoise to you^^

@Revvy Can do, I'll note you down for them!
@zith I'm interested. They are so pretty! Thank you so much for this. :)
@EggsAreGood I've got you noted down for them^^
@EggsAreGood I've got you noted down for them^^
Could I have a hatchling from Hibuscus and Rue?
Could I have a hatchling from Hibuscus and Rue?
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire Absolutely, I'll put you down for one^^
@NightmareFire Absolutely, I'll put you down for one^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11