Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Amora's Grab Bags [FreeBag Special]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
[quote name="Lillypup" date=2017-07-24 12:45:01] @.DragonMaiden: I loved the bags!! I got familiars which I had wanted :P and some food which my Dragons need( and some cool shiny stuff) :P [/quote] Thank you for the review! I'm really glad you liked it!! <3
Lillypup wrote on 2017-07-24:
@.DragonMaiden: I loved the bags!! I got familiars which I had wanted :P and some food which my Dragons need( and some cool shiny stuff) :P

Thank you for the review! I'm really glad you liked it!! <3
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
UP!~
UP!~
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
Bump~
Bump~
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33981923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339820/33981923_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll write you a lore for this fellow if you like. If there is another dragon you'd prefer I write for or any details you want me to incorporate, please let me know.
@DragonMaiden

33981923_350.png

I'll write you a lore for this fellow if you like. If there is another dragon you'd prefer I write for or any details you want me to incorporate, please let me know.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Roserapier
OOOh! I'd love lore for him! :D
Is there any details you need for writing it? I don't have a thought out concept for him, but feel free to PM me with questions and I'll think something up. Otherwise, feel free to take as much creative liberty as you'd like for him. Thank you!~
@Roserapier
OOOh! I'd love lore for him! :D
Is there any details you need for writing it? I don't have a thought out concept for him, but feel free to PM me with questions and I'll think something up. Otherwise, feel free to take as much creative liberty as you'd like for him. Thank you!~
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden
Thank you! Lot's of cool stuff and even a new familiar or two.
@DragonMaiden
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
[quote name="Roserapier" date=2017-07-25 13:16:25] @.DragonMaiden Thank you! Lot's of cool stuff and even a new familiar or two. [/quote] Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it! :D
Roserapier wrote on 2017-07-25:
@.DragonMaiden

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it! :D
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
I would like to buy one ~ sending Gems of course, I don't care what I get, I get what I get, I like to have a little surprise ~~

@DragonMaiden

I would like to buy one ~ sending Gems of course, I don't care what I get, I get what I get, I like to have a little surprise ~~

@DragonMaiden

?RDgth=party.png
[quote name="@MadameSollex" date=2017-07-25 14:21:57] I would like to buy one ~ sending Gems of course, I don't care what I get, I get what I get, I like to have a little surprise ~~ @.DragonMaiden [/quote] Alrighty then! Send payment whenever ready!~ :D
@MadameSollex wrote on 2017-07-25:

@.DragonMaiden

Alrighty then! Send payment whenever ready!~ :D
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden

You Got It~
@DragonMaiden