Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35
@RiverSong
Good for you, getting off of here and on with your life! This site can get a little addictive after a while, but I'm glad you enjoyed your time here ^^
Could I get a random gift? Anything helps out, I'm holding a newbie raffle soon and need a few more items. Also, has Starfall been adopted yet? I'd love to give her a new home!

@SilverDeath
Sending a few little gifts your way in a second ♥

@RiverSong
Good for you, getting off of here and on with your life! This site can get a little addictive after a while, but I'm glad you enjoyed your time here ^^
Could I get a random gift? Anything helps out, I'm holding a newbie raffle soon and need a few more items. Also, has Starfall been adopted yet? I'd love to give her a new home!

@SilverDeath
Sending a few little gifts your way in a second ♥

@riversong ahhhh I find it so generous of you to do this ! Xander looks v neat ! and his apparel as well. but just him would be wonderful!!(ive been trying to gt the pirate apparel stuff hes wearing for a while ;-; )
@riversong ahhhh I find it so generous of you to do this ! Xander looks v neat ! and his apparel as well. but just him would be wonderful!!(ive been trying to gt the pirate apparel stuff hes wearing for a while ;-; )
@RiverSong I love free gifts! And I hope you have fun where ever you find yourself after FR!

I also took a look in your lair and two beautiful dragons, Tesla and Maelstorm, really caught my eye. I'm weak against sci fi looking dragons and I'd love to give either or both of them a home!

I also couldn't help but notice that one of your faes (Terran) is wearing a rather lovely skin (cold morning), if it's not too much I'd love to request that as well :)
@RiverSong I love free gifts! And I hope you have fun where ever you find yourself after FR!

I also took a look in your lair and two beautiful dragons, Tesla and Maelstorm, really caught my eye. I'm weak against sci fi looking dragons and I'd love to give either or both of them a home!

I also couldn't help but notice that one of your faes (Terran) is wearing a rather lovely skin (cold morning), if it's not too much I'd love to request that as well :)
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@RiverSong Can I get the Tricktrouper Crown and the Dark Fortune skin? Those would be so cool for my shadowy aesthetic I'm trying to build!
@RiverSong Can I get the Tricktrouper Crown and the Dark Fortune skin? Those would be so cool for my shadowy aesthetic I'm trying to build!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif okSNR61.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
could i possbly take your Prometheus (#2773995 ) and his apparel? i love his lil outfit! (plus my new aesthetic for my second page is red and black!)

@riversong
also i hope you have a nice life, and if you ever decide to come back ill send him back!)

could i possbly take your Prometheus (#2773995 ) and his apparel? i love his lil outfit! (plus my new aesthetic for my second page is red and black!)

@riversong
also i hope you have a nice life, and if you ever decide to come back ill send him back!)

I'm really sorry that you are going! Hope you had a good time in flight rising! It's an awesome game, but I know it does take a lot of time sometimes. Hope you benefit from leaving FR! @RiverSong

P.S. Can you give me "shatter the night" skin? Thank You!
I'm really sorry that you are going! Hope you had a good time in flight rising! It's an awesome game, but I know it does take a lot of time sometimes. Hope you benefit from leaving FR! @RiverSong

P.S. Can you give me "shatter the night" skin? Thank You!
WXOu4H0.png
@RiverSong Can I have the paunchy green percher? The bird apparel is adorable!
@RiverSong Can I have the paunchy green percher? The bird apparel is adorable!
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@RiverSong

this thread was posted a day ago so I hope its still open. wish you the best!
@RiverSong

this thread was posted a day ago so I hope its still open. wish you the best!
@RiverSong Good luck in the outside world <3
@RiverSong Good luck in the outside world <3
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@RiverSong - Hope you find good things after leaving!
@RiverSong - Hope you find good things after leaving!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35