Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Arcane OOF Dorming Hub- Earn Tickets!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58
I Can Take About 3 Currently Whenever Anyone Is Needing Some Spots :3
I Can Take About 3 Currently Whenever Anyone Is Needing Some Spots :3
@EternalFlame

I have three I can send over....do you need any food? :3
@EternalFlame

I have three I can send over....do you need any food? :3
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
@Jetfeather @Clawfire @Mirrorface @SilverLanayru @dragonlover1003 @TigerOwl @PlushiePalooza @Rhyfel @Mizs101 @EternalFlame @SunnyNyaa @inkexplosions @Maltshakes @esparrow @Selenology

I have 10 pre-leveled that need dorming. I got 4 nests of hatchies on the way and no room O.O' Let me know if you would like food with them and/or what type. Thanks in advanced :3
@Jetfeather @Clawfire @Mirrorface @SilverLanayru @dragonlover1003 @TigerOwl @PlushiePalooza @Rhyfel @Mizs101 @EternalFlame @SunnyNyaa @inkexplosions @Maltshakes @esparrow @Selenology

I have 10 pre-leveled that need dorming. I got 4 nests of hatchies on the way and no room O.O' Let me know if you would like food with them and/or what type. Thanks in advanced :3
r4hwcLV.png
@Niathria

I can take all of them, seafood and meat preferred :3
@Niathria

I can take all of them, seafood and meat preferred :3
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Niathria

If you get any more I can happily take them :)
@Niathria

If you get any more I can happily take them :)
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@Maltshakes
Ok, I will send via CR
@Maltshakes
Ok, I will send via CR
r4hwcLV.png
@Selenology

Definitely will be sending over in the future :)
@Selenology

Definitely will be sending over in the future :)
r4hwcLV.png
@PheonixPonder I Could Use Some Meat But Thats About All
@PheonixPonder I Could Use Some Meat But Thats About All
I signed up to help out with a row of my lair- I hope I did it right?
I wasn't 100% sure what "Pre-Level" or "Perma" meant, but as I don't overly care what I hold for y'all, I ticked yes on both?
:)

I signed up to help out with a row of my lair- I hope I did it right?
I wasn't 100% sure what "Pre-Level" or "Perma" meant, but as I don't overly care what I hold for y'all, I ticked yes on both?
:)

bHeX9bv.png
@FaerieIshee
Pre-Level means that you are okay with accepting pre-leveled dragons, dragons that will be exalted for our push.
Perma means that you are okay with accepting other people's perma dragons to hold.

Looks like you put in everything correctly! Thanks for supporting Arcane :D
@FaerieIshee
Pre-Level means that you are okay with accepting pre-leveled dragons, dragons that will be exalted for our push.
Perma means that you are okay with accepting other people's perma dragons to hold.

Looks like you put in everything correctly! Thanks for supporting Arcane :D
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58