Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Everyone
1 2 3 4
@shotonemar Hello! I'm pretty new here and looking to build up my lair. Would it be alright if I could have beautiful, please? If not, that's alright!
@shotonemar Hello! I'm pretty new here and looking to build up my lair. Would it be alright if I could have beautiful, please? If not, that's alright!
Eep I apologize for sending that twice! Even worse now that i see that they're already taken. Again I'm really sorry about that!
Eep I apologize for sending that twice! Even worse now that i see that they're already taken. Again I'm really sorry about that!
May I snag Arifan?
They make me think of my cat, peep, who has a deep furtone and rolls over like that st me.
Thank you if you do!
May I snag Arifan?
They make me think of my cat, peep, who has a deep furtone and rolls over like that st me.
Thank you if you do!
Always up for a chat!
SOOO SORRY it's my fault I left without editing the first post. there were puppies involved

@biirq I'm so sorry but grain was already taken. I will be adding more dragons here very soon (tomorrow)

@lazybouquet Of coarse I'll send her your way.

@Luxquine don't worry about it ^^ it happens. also it was my fault that I didn't edit the first post after I sent beautiful off. I will be adding new dergs tomorrow, so if you wanna check then for a different choice I'd be happy to hear from you.

@Raikki I'll send Arifan your way. My cat used to show his belly like that all the time. I kept telling him that showing his big ol' belly to anyone and everyone wasn't the best of plans, but he wasn't one to turn down a belly rub.
SOOO SORRY it's my fault I left without editing the first post. there were puppies involved

@biirq I'm so sorry but grain was already taken. I will be adding more dragons here very soon (tomorrow)

@lazybouquet Of coarse I'll send her your way.

@Luxquine don't worry about it ^^ it happens. also it was my fault that I didn't edit the first post after I sent beautiful off. I will be adding new dergs tomorrow, so if you wanna check then for a different choice I'd be happy to hear from you.

@Raikki I'll send Arifan your way. My cat used to show his belly like that all the time. I kept telling him that showing his big ol' belly to anyone and everyone wasn't the best of plans, but he wasn't one to turn down a belly rub.
AWkfMTW.png [ Shoto F INTJ ]
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
tumblr_pcnml7zaSY1vvoxo5o1_400.gif
Could i please have siblya :)
Could i please have siblya :)
@ShotoNemar No problem, I'll be a school but hopefully I'll be able to take one off your hands :)
@ShotoNemar No problem, I'll be a school but hopefully I'll be able to take one off your hands :)
@commanderdrackos
Sorry no you need to read the full first post.

also

@biirq @Luxquine

4 new babies have arrived :3
@commanderdrackos
Sorry no you need to read the full first post.

also

@biirq @Luxquine

4 new babies have arrived :3
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
@ShotoNemar
Hello! i really love the dragon Ayaka. May i take care of him?
@ShotoNemar
Hello! i really love the dragon Ayaka. May i take care of him?
Moll,Fem,gay
I'll see me sneaking around on here.
@Mikaa ... hrm I suppose that's a reason- yeah, I'll send Ayaka your way.
@Mikaa ... hrm I suppose that's a reason- yeah, I'll send Ayaka your way.
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
1 2 3 4