Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Everyone
1 2 3 4
this thread is closed
this thread is closed
AWkfMTW.png [ Shoto F INTJ ]
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
tumblr_pcnml7zaSY1vvoxo5o1_400.gif
Hello ^^ I'm new here :)
Hello ^^ I'm new here :)
@Dracana Welcome to flight rising! glad to see a new face :3 welcome weak is always fun with all the new members. You should find it fairly nice on this site.

While you won't need to ping me on this thread since I'm subscribed to the thread, in most threads you'll have to get used to pinging people so they see your post. Like @ShotoNemar will notify me that someone has mentioned me. If you need anymore help feel free to PM me and I'd be glad to show you around. but enough off topic chat for this thread.

Did you come here to obtain a dragon Dracana?
@Dracana Welcome to flight rising! glad to see a new face :3 welcome weak is always fun with all the new members. You should find it fairly nice on this site.

While you won't need to ping me on this thread since I'm subscribed to the thread, in most threads you'll have to get used to pinging people so they see your post. Like @ShotoNemar will notify me that someone has mentioned me. If you need anymore help feel free to PM me and I'd be glad to show you around. but enough off topic chat for this thread.

Did you come here to obtain a dragon Dracana?
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
@shotonemar

I want Autumn because my friend gave me goggle eyes and it looks so cute and derpy on that type of dragon cx
@shotonemar

I want Autumn because my friend gave me goggle eyes and it looks so cute and derpy on that type of dragon cx
tumblr_inline_o1juycxztV1rxulxk_400.gif
@Mitzee

Sending Autumn your way :3
@Mitzee

Sending Autumn your way :3
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
I would love a dragon and thank you for welcoming me ^^ I love it here so far and all the dragons are beautiful:) Thank you for telling me about the pings
I would love a dragon and thank you for welcoming me ^^ I love it here so far and all the dragons are beautiful:) Thank you for telling me about the pings
@Dracana Which dragon would you like they are listed in the first post. :3
@Dracana Which dragon would you like they are listed in the first post. :3
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
I would love Emissary please ^^