Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons+ CLOSED
@mblansett

Sent them to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade in order to get your dragon and item! ^.^
@mblansett

Sent them to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade in order to get your dragon and item! ^.^
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
thank you
thank you
marie blansett aka mblansett
bump
bump
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
@Florierend

Is it possible to get either #14 or #15 for a friend? She's a newbie, too, and she doesn't know how the forums work. She was looking for a pretty red or gold dragon, and I think she'd really love a Pearlcatcher. You may send it to her directly, if you don't trust me. Her username is MEATLOAF. Just say that the dragons are a gift from both you and swaggiep34, otherwise she'll probably freak out; She only knows shadowpup25 and me on here.
@Florierend

Is it possible to get either #14 or #15 for a friend? She's a newbie, too, and she doesn't know how the forums work. She was looking for a pretty red or gold dragon, and I think she'd really love a Pearlcatcher. You may send it to her directly, if you don't trust me. Her username is MEATLOAF. Just say that the dragons are a gift from both you and swaggiep34, otherwise she'll probably freak out; She only knows shadowpup25 and me on here.
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@Florierend
if there are any left, I would like one! new here :3
@Florierend
if there are any left, I would like one! new here :3
@Florierend May I please have #9 if you still have her? And the Ensorcelled Vollume familiar.

Thank you!
@Florierend May I please have #9 if you still have her? And the Ensorcelled Vollume familiar.

Thank you!
@Florierend is #14 available?