Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Raffle w/ Sprites [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43
Username: XxRQYTxX
ID#:260811
Anything else: Sorry to hear that you are quitting! I hope that you had fun while you played the game!(I'm sorry English isn't exactly my first language)
Username: XxRQYTxX
ID#:260811
Anything else: Sorry to hear that you are quitting! I hope that you had fun while you played the game!(I'm sorry English isn't exactly my first language)
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Username: BlackJasper
ID#: 275544
Anything else: I think it's so incredible of you to do this. Flight Rising never fails to astound me with how wonderful each user is and I'm so happy to be part of this community and glad you were too. I hope you find success and joy in whatever you've moved onto next!

Username: BlackJasper
ID#: 275544
Anything else: I think it's so incredible of you to do this. Flight Rising never fails to astound me with how wonderful each user is and I'm so happy to be part of this community and glad you were too. I hope you find success and joy in whatever you've moved onto next!

18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
Username: Shihana ID#: 1273 Anything else: First of all, it's a shame than an old arcane member is parting away. Sad to see that, but if you have set up your mind, well done! You're stronger than us. Thank you for doing this and, since I'm not really original to write a proper comment, I'll try to make you laugh! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/921a80ea8a8d6a1045421c0e4186efa5/tumblr_mxkpv7UH8J1s5rsdao1_540.jpg[/img]
Username: Shihana
ID#: 1273
Anything else: First of all, it's a shame than an old arcane member is parting away. Sad to see that, but if you have set up your mind, well done! You're stronger than us. Thank you for doing this and, since I'm not really original to write a proper comment, I'll try to make you laugh!
tumblr_mxkpv7UH8J1s5rsdao1_540.jpg
gxI7g1F.png
Username: Fabro
ID#: 179836
Anything else: Aww, thank mew! ^_^ You're so sweet fur doing this, I hope mew are having a grr-eat day!
Username: Fabro
ID#: 179836
Anything else: Aww, thank mew! ^_^ You're so sweet fur doing this, I hope mew are having a grr-eat day!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
Username: Ellapinky
ID: 296768
Anything else: I'm going to take a guess and say that you're probably sick of the five bajillion "sorry-you're-leaving" messages from internet strangers, and I'm currently eating Pocky, so have some internet Pocky. It makes everything better. :)
Username: Ellapinky
ID: 296768
Anything else: I'm going to take a guess and say that you're probably sick of the five bajillion "sorry-you're-leaving" messages from internet strangers, and I'm currently eating Pocky, so have some internet Pocky. It makes everything better. :)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Username: lilypad12345
ID Number: 301447
Anything Else: I hope you find good times outside of Flight Rising!
Username: lilypad12345
ID Number: 301447
Anything Else: I hope you find good times outside of Flight Rising!
Username: Kongming

ID#: 280732

It's sad that you're leaving so I'll tell you my favorite joke.

Why don't you see elephants hiding in trees?
'Cause they're really good at it.

Why do elephants paint their toenails red?
To hide in cherry trees.

What is the loudest sound in the forest?
A giraffe trying to eat cherries.

...I'll be here all week.
Username: Kongming

ID#: 280732

It's sad that you're leaving so I'll tell you my favorite joke.

Why don't you see elephants hiding in trees?
'Cause they're really good at it.

Why do elephants paint their toenails red?
To hide in cherry trees.

What is the loudest sound in the forest?
A giraffe trying to eat cherries.

...I'll be here all week.
25280.png
Hey, you. That's right, you! Do you like PINK? Do you like LORE? Do you like pink dragons...WITH lore!? Stop by my chill lil hatchery, THE PINK DRINK!
20141.png

Username: WillowThorn
ID#: 217574
Anything else: Awww, I'm sorry you're leaving! I hope you had a great time here, even if it is time to move on. Thanks for holding this give a way to make everyone's day a little better ^^

Username: WillowThorn
ID#: 217574
Anything else: Awww, I'm sorry you're leaving! I hope you had a great time here, even if it is time to move on. Thanks for holding this give a way to make everyone's day a little better ^^
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
Username: Rosie
ID#: 11905
Anything else: Thank you!
Username: Rosie
ID#: 11905
Anything else: Thank you!
Username: NoxUmbra25
ID#: 293970
Anything else: What even is gender?
Username: NoxUmbra25
ID#: 293970