Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] FREE Gened Gen1 Raffles!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43
bump. I'm a newbie
bump. I'm a newbie
light_2.png Qm4Li4b.png
@Vicktoroth yup =) all you have to do is post

All spots have been filled and the winner will be announced either later today or tomorrow!
@Vicktoroth yup =) all you have to do is post

All spots have been filled and the winner will be announced either later today or tomorrow!
Thank you to everyone who entered this month! The winner is...

@LauralThorn! Congrats!

You have 3 days to accept the CR before I pick a new winner.
Thank you to everyone who entered this month! The winner is...

@LauralThorn! Congrats!

You have 3 days to accept the CR before I pick a new winner.
@Cynocephaly

OH MY GOSH! WHAT?! THANK YOU!!!
@Cynocephaly

OH MY GOSH! WHAT?! THANK YOU!!!
@Hiame @Praeter @Hyunae @CanisMajoris @SoaringLynx @MaraLaray @Asterodea @eorthbound @Dracana @VoidDeluz @Schawtzer @Ellapinky Hello everyone! I am so sorry for my absence, I just haven't had the energy lately to run a giveaway. I'm back now though, and with a new dragon! [center]This month's dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25273089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252731/25273089_350.png[/img] [/url] Zhlas Copper Cherub | Flint Saturn | Forest Basic Plague flight | Level 1 | Unbred | RTB This dragon was donated by @gligar! She's got a beautiful combination of metallic colors, and personally I think Runes or Spines would make a good tertiary gene.[/center]
@Hiame @Praeter @Hyunae @CanisMajoris @SoaringLynx @MaraLaray @Asterodea @eorthbound @Dracana @VoidDeluz @Schawtzer @Ellapinky

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for my absence, I just haven't had the energy lately to run a giveaway. I'm back now though, and with a new dragon!

This month's dragon:

25273089_350.png

Zhlas
Copper Cherub | Flint Saturn | Forest Basic
Plague flight | Level 1 | Unbred | RTB

This dragon was donated by @gligar! She's got a beautiful combination of metallic colors, and personally I think Runes or Spines would make a good tertiary gene.
Bump to enter!
This is a really sweet giveaway you have, it's so kind! :)
Bump to enter!
This is a really sweet giveaway you have, it's so kind! :)
Bump
Bump
4MKDzf1t.png
Boop to enter!
Boop to enter!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Bump :) Still under two months I believe~
Bump :) Still under two months I believe~
giphy.giftumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pnggiphy.gif
Entry bump. <3
Entry bump. <3
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43