Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spring cleaning my lair! 2 dragons left!
1 2 3
@Lunadance
May I have Hypnos? I joined in the most recent February sign up!
@Lunadance
May I have Hypnos? I joined in the most recent February sign up!
qvaEKmU.gif
@PastaTea

Sorry this is late! You sure can!
@PastaTea

Sorry this is late! You sure can!
VGxuHXT.png
@YuuZombie

Ah I'm sorry he has been taken already! Are you interested in any other ones? You can have first claim on any of the other ones!
@YuuZombie

Ah I'm sorry he has been taken already! Are you interested in any other ones? You can have first claim on any of the other ones!
VGxuHXT.png
@Lunadance I thought it was priority to newer players? :c
@Lunadance I thought it was priority to newer players? :c
qvaEKmU.gif
@Lunadance

Can I have Myrtle? Which is the crystal female fae right?
@Lunadance

Can I have Myrtle? Which is the crystal female fae right?
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@Lunadance
May I have Myrtle please
@Lunadance
May I have Myrtle please
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
@YuuZombie

Yes but I didn't see ya post before I gave him away! Its absolutely my bad! If you do want a different dragon I'll give ya something extra to make up for it. I also have two blue female Mirrors (Andromeda and Pisces) I'm willing to part with if you are interested!

@KiteTenjo62

@Tepioka

Both of you wanted Myrtle. Tepioka is a newer player so I'm sending Myrtle to her! KiteTenjo62 I still have two dragons left so if you want either of them just let me know. I'll give ya a bonus even! I also have two blue female Mirrors (Andromeda and Pisces) I'm willing to part with if you are interested!
@YuuZombie

Yes but I didn't see ya post before I gave him away! Its absolutely my bad! If you do want a different dragon I'll give ya something extra to make up for it. I also have two blue female Mirrors (Andromeda and Pisces) I'm willing to part with if you are interested!

@KiteTenjo62

@Tepioka

Both of you wanted Myrtle. Tepioka is a newer player so I'm sending Myrtle to her! KiteTenjo62 I still have two dragons left so if you want either of them just let me know. I'll give ya a bonus even! I also have two blue female Mirrors (Andromeda and Pisces) I'm willing to part with if you are interested!
VGxuHXT.png
@Lunadance
They are both gorgeous but sadly I do not like the mirror breed myself so if I do end up taking one likely in a month or two they'll be exault fodder due to me not liking them anymore ^^" Thanks anyway and i do hope those mirrors find loving forever homes <3
@Lunadance
They are both gorgeous but sadly I do not like the mirror breed myself so if I do end up taking one likely in a month or two they'll be exault fodder due to me not liking them anymore ^^" Thanks anyway and i do hope those mirrors find loving forever homes <3
@KiteTenjo62

Ok! Thanks they are lovely! Its cool if ya don't like the Mirror breed, the only one that I got that isn't Mirror is my Guardian Ichigo but its cool if you aren't interested! Thanks for coming by! :)
@KiteTenjo62

Ok! Thanks they are lovely! Its cool if ya don't like the Mirror breed, the only one that I got that isn't Mirror is my Guardian Ichigo but its cool if you aren't interested! Thanks for coming by! :)
VGxuHXT.png
@Lunadance yeah sadly it's mainly skydancers, coatl, bogs, and faes XD I don't mind female tundras or spirals but highly depends the colors XD anything else I just cant find an outfit for and I simply don't like it cuz of it x.x

Thanks anyway tho ^^
@Lunadance yeah sadly it's mainly skydancers, coatl, bogs, and faes XD I don't mind female tundras or spirals but highly depends the colors XD anything else I just cant find an outfit for and I simply don't like it cuz of it x.x

Thanks anyway tho ^^
1 2 3