Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FireDom] OOF Raffle - DONE (pg 50)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50
got 15 spaces so might take a sec inbetween but yep, send em my way @allynby
got 15 spaces so might take a sec inbetween but yep, send em my way @allynby
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a59188c60cd3197cdd653a970552a37d/tumblr_o6xtdfbxGz1uer6cyo1_500.gif[/img][/center]
tumblr_o6xtdfbxGz1uer6cyo1_500.gif
gonna have lots more trained fodder later but sending over some unneeded hatchlings till then, good luck fire <3
gonna have lots more trained fodder later but sending over some unneeded hatchlings till then, good luck fire <3
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Shadifax Thank you for all your support thus far! We appreciate it a lot; you've been putting in work. :D
@Shadifax Thank you for all your support thus far! We appreciate it a lot; you've been putting in work. :D
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
my second flight was fire and i loved it there so you'll always have my support c:
@Alestrius
my second flight was fire and i loved it there so you'll always have my support c:
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Alestrius - Hey there ^_^ Just did a quick check on the spreadsheet and noticed you put my name down as Charliex8, Charliex9 and Charliex10 for the dragons I sent you earlier. It's on row 706 if that's handy :D
@Alestrius - Hey there ^_^ Just did a quick check on the spreadsheet and noticed you put my name down as Charliex8, Charliex9 and Charliex10 for the dragons I sent you earlier. It's on row 706 if that's handy :D
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
@Charliex8 Whoops! I try to avoid that, but must have missed it. That should be fixed now, thank you for bringing it to my attention. :)
@Charliex8 Whoops! I try to avoid that, but must have missed it. That should be fixed now, thank you for bringing it to my attention. :)
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Are the badges going to be daily? I need to go offline soon and don't want to miss out on anything^^
Are the badges going to be daily? I need to go offline soon and don't want to miss out on anything^^
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah I believe it's total contribution rather than daily, and shared with the OOF boarding. More details here.

* Disclaimer: I could be wrong; this is just the information I was provided earlier.
@DeepflowManah I believe it's total contribution rather than daily, and shared with the OOF boarding. More details here.

* Disclaimer: I could be wrong; this is just the information I was provided earlier.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

I am now able to take raffle dragons!
I am now able to take raffle dragons!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50