Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] OOF - Drawing - Round 12
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
@FunwithaPorpoise
Wow I'm kind of stunned that I got picked.

1.NOTN 2014-2015
2.When Darkness Falls
3.Small Faery
4.Festival Skin Gentle Giant
5.Festival Skin Dawnbreaker
6.Festival Skin Sun Scatter
7.Festival Skin Building Charge
8.Hey, Fire~
9.Tundra Fur in my Cannon
@FunwithaPorpoise
Wow I'm kind of stunned that I got picked.

1.NOTN 2014-2015
2.When Darkness Falls
3.Small Faery
4.Festival Skin Gentle Giant
5.Festival Skin Dawnbreaker
6.Festival Skin Sun Scatter
7.Festival Skin Building Charge
8.Hey, Fire~
9.Tundra Fur in my Cannon
@FunwithaPorpoise
I didn't know this was still going! What a nice surprise :)
  1. When Darkness Falls
  2. NOTN 2014-15
  3. Festival Skin: Gentle Giant
  4. Festival Skin: Hydrone
  5. But These Are
  6. Hey, Fire~
  7. Small Faery
  8. Tundra Fur in my Cannon
  9. Aquatic Luminescence
  10. Festival Skin: Dawnbreaker
  11. Festival Skin: Building Charge
@FunwithaPorpoise
I didn't know this was still going! What a nice surprise :)
  1. When Darkness Falls
  2. NOTN 2014-15
  3. Festival Skin: Gentle Giant
  4. Festival Skin: Hydrone
  5. But These Are
  6. Hey, Fire~
  7. Small Faery
  8. Tundra Fur in my Cannon
  9. Aquatic Luminescence
  10. Festival Skin: Dawnbreaker
  11. Festival Skin: Building Charge
9fYTkhy.pngNZVch1H.pngtumblr_inline_nk0ummtkEH1t8nw6k.png
Prizes will be sent out soon!
Prizes will be sent out soon!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
I'm back again! I have updated this post with the prizes still available. Please don't check the front page as it is outdated.

All prizes up to this point have been sent out (except a few extinguished bunnies. I'll get those out once Ris sends them to me!). If you still haven't gotten your prize, please PM me, or ping me in this thread, and I will sort things out ASAP.

Here it comes...
Drawing Round 16 (Last round!)
10 winners... 10 prizes. Coincidence? Yup.

@ShadowRising and I were pleased to have all of you participate in our raffle, and we hope you had a fun time! Without further ado, here are the rules:

• Available prizes can be found in THIS POST. Please don't check the front page, as it is outdated.

• Do not ping us please, we will check this thread.

• You have 48 hours from the time of this post to respond with your prize choice. If you do not respond, you will be bumped to the top of the next round. If you still do not respond, your name will be thrown back into the pot. (If you don't want a prize, please say so as soon as possible.)

• Please list the number of prizes as your place; ex: 3rd place lists 3 prizes, 7th place lists 7, etc. This ensures that regardless of what others before you picked, you will have listed a prize that isn't taken. (Please use the prize pack name that appears at the top of each quote box, except the ones with "pick one", in which case... pick one!)

Congratulations to all of our winners!
  1. @starbug
  2. @psychoseparatist
  3. @deftera
  4. @chatoyant
  5. @deltadarklight
  6. @zombard
  7. @ishirasu
  8. @patron
  9. @dinogoeswoof
  10. @irarina (please still list your choices in case someone doesn't respond in 48h!)

Spectators

@Aloice @Meias @DragonPromise @Shalabele @Hypnotic @dggeoff @Kristalli @ChaosQueen @Havenstrife @Snowkitsu @WyldWing @judiama @Bhaskara @RisingAbyss @RingsofSaturn @L1BR4 @Potterhead @Mystyic @Lunalii @Sennethe @Patron @DinoGoesWoof @LaughingZuru @NotPigeons @PearlCorgi @BurningBreeze @Safirien @Evarinya @LadyArchive @FlareSolaire @Plushstiel @justChimeric @squidkid15 @Mirna @Blixx @SilverLanayru @XYZayne @Wintercreek @Akumisan
I'm back again! I have updated this post with the prizes still available. Please don't check the front page as it is outdated.

All prizes up to this point have been sent out (except a few extinguished bunnies. I'll get those out once Ris sends them to me!). If you still haven't gotten your prize, please PM me, or ping me in this thread, and I will sort things out ASAP.

Here it comes...
Drawing Round 16 (Last round!)
10 winners... 10 prizes. Coincidence? Yup.

@ShadowRising and I were pleased to have all of you participate in our raffle, and we hope you had a fun time! Without further ado, here are the rules:

• Available prizes can be found in THIS POST. Please don't check the front page, as it is outdated.

• Do not ping us please, we will check this thread.

• You have 48 hours from the time of this post to respond with your prize choice. If you do not respond, you will be bumped to the top of the next round. If you still do not respond, your name will be thrown back into the pot. (If you don't want a prize, please say so as soon as possible.)

• Please list the number of prizes as your place; ex: 3rd place lists 3 prizes, 7th place lists 7, etc. This ensures that regardless of what others before you picked, you will have listed a prize that isn't taken. (Please use the prize pack name that appears at the top of each quote box, except the ones with "pick one", in which case... pick one!)

Congratulations to all of our winners!
  1. @starbug
  2. @psychoseparatist
  3. @deftera
  4. @chatoyant
  5. @deltadarklight
  6. @zombard
  7. @ishirasu
  8. @patron
  9. @dinogoeswoof
  10. @irarina (please still list your choices in case someone doesn't respond in 48h!)

Spectators

@Aloice @Meias @DragonPromise @Shalabele @Hypnotic @dggeoff @Kristalli @ChaosQueen @Havenstrife @Snowkitsu @WyldWing @judiama @Bhaskara @RisingAbyss @RingsofSaturn @L1BR4 @Potterhead @Mystyic @Lunalii @Sennethe @Patron @DinoGoesWoof @LaughingZuru @NotPigeons @PearlCorgi @BurningBreeze @Safirien @Evarinya @LadyArchive @FlareSolaire @Plushstiel @justChimeric @squidkid15 @Mirna @Blixx @SilverLanayru @XYZayne @Wintercreek @Akumisan
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
1. Accent nightrunner
2. Accent sun scatter
1. Accent nightrunner
2. Accent sun scatter
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
  1. small faery
  2. tundra fur in my cannon
  3. accent: building charge
  4. accent: nightrunner
  5. accent: zappy zap
  1. small faery
  2. tundra fur in my cannon
  3. accent: building charge
  4. accent: nightrunner
  5. accent: zappy zap
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
1. Tundra Fur In My Cannon

Thank you!
1. Tundra Fur In My Cannon

Thank you!
1. Accent: Electric Sparkle
2. Accent: Nightrunner
3. Accent: Zappy Zap
4. Accent: Building Charge
5. Accent: Sun Scatter
6. Small Faery
7. Aquatic Luminescence

Thank you very much!
1. Accent: Electric Sparkle
2. Accent: Nightrunner
3. Accent: Zappy Zap
4. Accent: Building Charge
5. Accent: Sun Scatter
6. Small Faery
7. Aquatic Luminescence

Thank you very much!
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
1. accent: nightrunner
2. skin: storms approaching
3. accent: zappy zap
4. accent: sun scatter
1. accent: nightrunner
2. skin: storms approaching
3. accent: zappy zap
4. accent: sun scatter
fzww6al.png
can you take me off these alerts? Round 16 and still no win, I've moved on. If I win then ping me. Thanks
can you take me off these alerts? Round 16 and still no win, I've moved on. If I win then ping me. Thanks
QXwuN8U.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96