Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWING
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@AvacadoToast @sinha27 @VioletWind @MessengerDragon @Bluerose464 @Kyoki @End3rStorm @LostCircuit @Frysa @CirceR @Emme666 @Sinbreaker @CabbageCat @PatheticLilFry @Pantir @Frootz @OrbofDiscord @Shadifex @Turnoroid @Porkabu @WolfsbaneAvis @bamboo1996 @MissFortune17 @luanji @HereBeKanna @YuuZombie @Ellapinky

And that's done! Thank you all for participating! :D
I'll be finishing up the recording of tickets, and the drawing will begin tommorow.
In the meantime, you can double check the spreadsheet and let me know if I missed anything.
Otherwise, Happy MJ eveyone!
@AvacadoToast @sinha27 @VioletWind @MessengerDragon @Bluerose464 @Kyoki @End3rStorm @LostCircuit @Frysa @CirceR @Emme666 @Sinbreaker @CabbageCat @PatheticLilFry @Pantir @Frootz @OrbofDiscord @Shadifex @Turnoroid @Porkabu @WolfsbaneAvis @bamboo1996 @MissFortune17 @luanji @HereBeKanna @YuuZombie @Ellapinky

And that's done! Thank you all for participating! :D
I'll be finishing up the recording of tickets, and the drawing will begin tommorow.
In the meantime, you can double check the spreadsheet and let me know if I missed anything.
Otherwise, Happy MJ eveyone!
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
Yay! Goodluck to everyone! (especially me)
Yay! Goodluck to everyone! (especially me)

Our first six winners:
1. Frysa
2. Bluerose464
3. sinbreaker
4. Pantir
5. Kyoki
6. Emme666

Congratulations! Please send me your choice of prizes in order of preference and according to your number. (E.g. If you're in 4th place, you list 4 prizes, with the first one being your most preferred prize)

I drew the winners in sixes to speed things up a little since there are only 12 prizes, so we can finish the drawing tommorow instead of in three days.

Our first six winners:
1. Frysa
2. Bluerose464
3. sinbreaker
4. Pantir
5. Kyoki
6. Emme666

Congratulations! Please send me your choice of prizes in order of preference and according to your number. (E.g. If you're in 4th place, you list 4 prizes, with the first one being your most preferred prize)

I drew the winners in sixes to speed things up a little since there are only 12 prizes, so we can finish the drawing tommorow instead of in three days.
@Draginraptor

In order of preference I would like Aurora or the A New Life Together prize!
Thank you! ^^
@Draginraptor

In order of preference I would like Aurora or the A New Life Together prize!
Thank you! ^^
tumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o5_100.pngtumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o4_100.png
Wish list!!!
2+ fr time
These are in order of preference :)
SolarWind If possible since I love Imperials ^^
Nyissas is wicked ;}
Burning Passion would be cool too C:
A New Life Together sounds pretty nice :]
Shadowed Grace
Light Of My Life
These are in order of preference :)
SolarWind If possible since I love Imperials ^^
Nyissas is wicked ;}
Burning Passion would be cool too C:
A New Life Together sounds pretty nice :]
Shadowed Grace
Light Of My Life
@Draginraptor

1. SolarWind
2. Shadowed Grace
3. Sakura Blossoms
4. Roses Are Red
5. Drowning In Your Love

Thank you.
@Draginraptor

1. SolarWind
2. Shadowed Grace
3. Sakura Blossoms
4. Roses Are Red
5. Drowning In Your Love

Thank you.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
1. Solarwind
2.Aurora
3.Nyissas

Super excited, I enjoyed the raffle a lot! CX
Congrats to the other winners!
1. Solarwind
2.Aurora
3.Nyissas

Super excited, I enjoyed the raffle a lot! CX
Congrats to the other winners!
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@Draginraptor
Oh my gosh I won

Uhm
I'll take Nyissas
@Draginraptor
Oh my gosh I won

Uhm
I'll take Nyissas
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1. Solar wind
2.Aurora
3. A New Life Together
4. Nyissas

@draginraptor
1. Solar wind
2.Aurora
3. A New Life Together
4. Nyissas

@draginraptor
2hyZcr4.gif

Our last six winners:
1. PatheticLilFry
2. HereBeKanna
3. CirceR
4. Porkabu
5. YuuZombie
6. sinha27

That wraps up our raffle, and thanks again to everyone for participating!
Have a Merry MJ!

Our last six winners:
1. PatheticLilFry
2. HereBeKanna
3. CirceR
4. Porkabu
5. YuuZombie
6. sinha27

That wraps up our raffle, and thanks again to everyone for participating!
Have a Merry MJ!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34