Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {DIGITAL LOVE} CLOSED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71
Bump
Bump
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
@bionic for second week I don't have a favorite group of super heroes but my single favorite superhero would be Aquaman

for week three I would have to say my favorite robot is Optimus Prime (if transformers count)
@bionic for second week I don't have a favorite group of super heroes but my single favorite superhero would be Aquaman

for week three I would have to say my favorite robot is Optimus Prime (if transformers count)
Yes!!! Is it okay if we answer it a few days early as well hehe?
I hope you have a great time on vacation!! That seems like fun! I'm still in school until the 23rd, so I don't get to go anywhere for a few more weeks hah

Bonus Answer:
Personally, I love fictional technology and I find things like bionics and androids fascinating, but in real life, they kind of freak me out. Lol I even feel weird talking to Siri, let alone a whole body of technology with some human capabilities! But fictionally, well, that's a different story.
Kinda sorta overly obsessed with Ninjago... And one ninja in particular piques my interest. Zane is a "nindroid" as they call him, but for the first seven episodes he, nor anybody else, thinks he is a robot. He acts human, has emotions, and even elemental powers that are passed down through birth. How he got his powers is still a big mystery that the writers never considered when creating that little twist. Anyways, he is probably the nicest out of all of them (and the best chef!) and is most certainly my favorite fictional android. Although I did prefer it before he became physically titanium after the end of the third season. He's just a little too robotic now, and his personality did change slightly, and he does malfunction, unlike he ever did with his father's original design, but I'm still not complaining! His new powers have proven quite useful Iin the past seven seasons :D

That was longer than I anticipated :P
Yes!!! Is it okay if we answer it a few days early as well hehe?
I hope you have a great time on vacation!! That seems like fun! I'm still in school until the 23rd, so I don't get to go anywhere for a few more weeks hah

Bonus Answer:
Personally, I love fictional technology and I find things like bionics and androids fascinating, but in real life, they kind of freak me out. Lol I even feel weird talking to Siri, let alone a whole body of technology with some human capabilities! But fictionally, well, that's a different story.
Kinda sorta overly obsessed with Ninjago... And one ninja in particular piques my interest. Zane is a "nindroid" as they call him, but for the first seven episodes he, nor anybody else, thinks he is a robot. He acts human, has emotions, and even elemental powers that are passed down through birth. How he got his powers is still a big mystery that the writers never considered when creating that little twist. Anyways, he is probably the nicest out of all of them (and the best chef!) and is most certainly my favorite fictional android. Although I did prefer it before he became physically titanium after the end of the third season. He's just a little too robotic now, and his personality did change slightly, and he does malfunction, unlike he ever did with his father's original design, but I'm still not complaining! His new powers have proven quite useful Iin the past seven seasons :D

That was longer than I anticipated :P
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Bump!

Bonus Answer is GLaDOS pure and simple. I love that murderous girl. Great character
Bump!

Bonus Answer is GLaDOS pure and simple. I love that murderous girl. Great character
Bump

who's your favorite robot? Bender from futurama ^^
Bump

who's your favorite robot? Bender from futurama ^^
Bump!

Honestly, I know a lot of robot/android characters that I like. My favorite two are Android #18 from Dragonball Z and Genji Shimada from Overwatch!
Bump!

Honestly, I know a lot of robot/android characters that I like. My favorite two are Android #18 from Dragonball Z and Genji Shimada from Overwatch!
nAoSSfC.pngimage1-1.pngnAoSSfC.png
My favorite robot I guess is megaman, lol I'm old school xP bump
My favorite robot I guess is megaman, lol I'm old school xP bump
@airplanefoxx oh yeah! i've only ever watched ninjago with these two kids i babysit, and i remember one time we were watching it and he was suddenly all robot looking and i was like.... what storyline did i miss!
@airplanefoxx oh yeah! i've only ever watched ninjago with these two kids i babysit, and i remember one time we were watching it and he was suddenly all robot looking and i was like.... what storyline did i miss!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Bionic No thanks! Just a friendly passer-byer :)
@Bionic No thanks! Just a friendly passer-byer :)
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7vukm.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-db7vuk7.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7vujt.gif
tt5ZtBD.gif
bump

im seein a lot of overwatch here yEess my favorite robot is zenyatta

bump

im seein a lot of overwatch here yEess my favorite robot is zenyatta

qPCsFXD.gif tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71