Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {DIGITAL LOVE} CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 70 71
@smokeybunny did you want to join the raffle?
@smokeybunny did you want to join the raffle?
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
bump
bump
tjjhFkf.png
Bump
Bump
@Bionic haha yep! sorry for not letting you know ^^;
@Bionic haha yep! sorry for not letting you know ^^;
@smokeybunny no problem, i've added you and your bump ticket c:
@smokeybunny no problem, i've added you and your bump ticket c:
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
Bump
Bump
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7vukm.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-db7vuk7.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7vujt.gif
tt5ZtBD.gif
bump
bump
@totally would you like to join the raffle?
@totally would you like to join the raffle?
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
[b]PINGLIST WAS HERE[/b] hello everyone! First off, I'd like to remind you that you have until rollover tomorrow to answer this week's bonus question if you haven't already. The bonus question is always in the FAQ, but just for convenience sake I've also copypasted it here; [center][font= ocr a std][size=6][b]BONUS CHALLENGE (Week 2)[/b][/size][/font] I saw the Power Rangers movie last week and I [i]loved[/i] it! In celebration of the [s]Mamazord[/s] Megazord and her superhero kids, [b]tell me who your favorite superhero team is[/b]. Is it the Avengers? Power Rangers? Daft Punk? If you don't know any superhero teams, then who's your favorite singular superhero- or villain? This week's bonus prize; [quote][b]IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT HAS THE WORD RANGER IN IT[/b] [item= ranger's treads] [item= ranger's leggings] [item= ranger's gloves] [item= ranger's hat] [item= ranger's cape] [item= ranger's tail twist] [item= ranger's wing cover] [item= ranger's quiver][/quote][/center] Secondly, I wanted to let you all know that starting tomorrow, I will be on rl vacation! I'll still be around to answer questions and respond to your bonus answers, but I may not be able to add tickets to the spreadsheet from my ipad (we'll see). Please be patient with me this next week, as the spreadsheet likely won't be updated to reflect your current ticket numbers. I will catch up on everything when I get home late next week. Since I am going on vacation, I'll need you guys to help me keep this thread alive- [b]you may now bump the thread twice a day, and each bump will count for 5 tickets instead of 1[/b]. This is a limited time offer, so get those extra tickets while you can! This is also a thank you for all ye faithful who have been regularly bumping the thread. c: I've also decided to post next week's bonus question a few days early, which you can find on the front page or pasted below. Thank you for your patience while I take an rl trip- when I come back next week I may have some extra stuff for you guys! [center][font= ocr a std][size=6][b]BONUS CHALLENGE (Week 3)[/b][/size][/font] So, since this is a robot raffle... [b]who's your favorite robot?[/b] It can be a real robot or a fictional one, and cyborgs, androids, and AIs count! This week's bonus prize; [quote][b]DOMO ARIGATO[/b] [item= coppercoil creeper] [item= frosted pocketmouse] [item= vista: training fields ii] [item= satin pocketmouse] [item= spellbound golem][/quote][/center]
PINGLIST WAS HERE

hello everyone! First off, I'd like to remind you that you have until rollover tomorrow to answer this week's bonus question if you haven't already. The bonus question is always in the FAQ, but just for convenience sake I've also copypasted it here;

BONUS CHALLENGE (Week 2)

I saw the Power Rangers movie last week and I loved it! In celebration of the Mamazord Megazord and her superhero kids, tell me who your favorite superhero team is. Is it the Avengers? Power Rangers? Daft Punk? If you don't know any superhero teams, then who's your favorite singular superhero- or villain?

This week's bonus prize;
Quote:
IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT HAS THE WORD RANGER IN IT
Ranger's Treads Ranger's Leggings Ranger's Gloves Ranger's Hat Ranger's Cape Ranger's Tail Twist Ranger's Wing Cover Ranger's Quiver

Secondly, I wanted to let you all know that starting tomorrow, I will be on rl vacation! I'll still be around to answer questions and respond to your bonus answers, but I may not be able to add tickets to the spreadsheet from my ipad (we'll see). Please be patient with me this next week, as the spreadsheet likely won't be updated to reflect your current ticket numbers. I will catch up on everything when I get home late next week.

Since I am going on vacation, I'll need you guys to help me keep this thread alive- you may now bump the thread twice a day, and each bump will count for 5 tickets instead of 1. This is a limited time offer, so get those extra tickets while you can! This is also a thank you for all ye faithful who have been regularly bumping the thread. c:

I've also decided to post next week's bonus question a few days early, which you can find on the front page or pasted below.

Thank you for your patience while I take an rl trip- when I come back next week I may have some extra stuff for you guys!

BONUS CHALLENGE (Week 3)

So, since this is a robot raffle... who's your favorite robot? It can be a real robot or a fictional one, and cyborgs, androids, and AIs count!

This week's bonus prize;
Quote:
DOMO ARIGATO
Coppercoil Creeper Frosted Pocketmouse Vista: Training Fields II Satin Pocketmouse Spellbound Golem
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
bump and my favorite robot...Genji Shimada from Overwatch!
bump and my favorite robot...Genji Shimada from Overwatch!
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 70 71