Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Plague of Frogs | OVER
I am here to accept dragons once more!
I am here to accept dragons once more!
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Mayorati That last batch I sent you, I think there's a space before my name because my total dragons on the board is incorrect.
@Mayorati That last batch I sent you, I think there's a space before my name because my total dragons on the board is incorrect.
@phoeniixfire I was wondering why the formatting was so out of place... thanks for checking! I think I took care of it. c:
@phoeniixfire I was wondering why the formatting was so out of place... thanks for checking! I think I took care of it. c:
@Mayorati Hello! I've got 29 level 5 dragons to send, would it be easier if I were to send them all 1-way and then a 2-way last for the total (239,250t)?
@Mayorati Hello! I've got 29 level 5 dragons to send, would it be easier if I were to send them all 1-way and then a 2-way last for the total (239,250t)?
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
@ishirasu That is a good idea. Let's do it!
@ishirasu That is a good idea. Let's do it!
@Mayorati Cool, sending them over now, thank you! c:
@Mayorati Cool, sending them over now, thank you! c:
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
@Mayorati Did you get a chance to record the last three dragons i sent you? here are the IDs in case it's easier to copy/paste. thanks!

29825759 breed bonus
@Mayorati Did you get a chance to record the last three dragons i sent you? here are the IDs in case it's easier to copy/paste. thanks!

29825759 breed bonus
meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy
YYALLS
they/them
AU4MJP2.gif
@yyalls Got them recorded just now. c: Thanks for telling me and thanks again for the support!
@yyalls Got them recorded just now. c: Thanks for telling me and thanks again for the support!
@Becquerell

Hi! I have a question and wasn't sure whom to ping, so I pinged you. Sorry if I'm wrong ;_;
So, Lvl 25 dragons sent by 1-way will get 6x tickets. If I send a Lvl 25 dragon with a breed or gene bonus, how many ticket will I get?
1. (250 x 6) + 10 = 1500+10 = 1510
2. (250 + 10) x 6 = 1560
@Becquerell

Hi! I have a question and wasn't sure whom to ping, so I pinged you. Sorry if I'm wrong ;_;
So, Lvl 25 dragons sent by 1-way will get 6x tickets. If I send a Lvl 25 dragon with a breed or gene bonus, how many ticket will I get?
1. (250 x 6) + 10 = 1500+10 = 1510
2. (250 + 10) x 6 = 1560
tumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo1_75sq.gif
Coming online to accept for fast lanes! Will be accepting both T and G, with a bonus 1g for dragons over lvl8!
Coming online to accept for fast lanes! Will be accepting both T and G, with a bonus 1g for dragons over lvl8!
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png