Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! Dragon Puffs Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Bump
Bump
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Bump!
Bump!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@doodlefae @RyukaTheDragon
I'd like to ask that you please look at the time of the last bump for future posts. ^^; The free bump tickets are unlimited, but the bumps are only counting if it's been at least half an hour since the last bump on the thread. I've edited my first post to make this condition as clear as I can, so please, while I appreciate the bumps, please understand that this is the last time I'll be giving bump tickets for bumps that happen less than half an hour from the last bump on the thread.
@doodlefae @RyukaTheDragon
I'd like to ask that you please look at the time of the last bump for future posts. ^^; The free bump tickets are unlimited, but the bumps are only counting if it's been at least half an hour since the last bump on the thread. I've edited my first post to make this condition as clear as I can, so please, while I appreciate the bumps, please understand that this is the last time I'll be giving bump tickets for bumps that happen less than half an hour from the last bump on the thread.
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@theotherkirby sorry I thought you meant my last bump not the last bump overall
@theotherkirby sorry I thought you meant my last bump not the last bump overall
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@doodlefae
Understandable, particularly because you were the first one in here. =] And I didn't want to just not be counting whenever you came in it hadn't been enough time. Thanks for understanding! ^^
@doodlefae
Understandable, particularly because you were the first one in here. =] And I didn't want to just not be counting whenever you came in it hadn't been enough time. Thanks for understanding! ^^
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Bump
Bump
443276ae-700e-11e7-98ae-9bad2f39f136.gif
Calling the Master Ping List people!
Art Raffles:
@BeingOfNature @SenchaDrake @Orgetzu @panopticon @Kuroida @winterclaws89 @MagpieScholar @WickedLETTE
Free Raffles:
@dragonbano @Citara @marshy333 @Toothless @Lynchly @Siritys @Lisegathe @luckygrace99 @VoxxVoleur @NegCol @Faeyra @magpietellme @MissGoldenPixel @nsts @mrsnegcol @BianchaJo @Self @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @GoldenSootball @Omai @scorchfrost
Calling the Master Ping List people!
Art Raffles:
@BeingOfNature @SenchaDrake @Orgetzu @panopticon @Kuroida @winterclaws89 @MagpieScholar @WickedLETTE
Free Raffles:
@dragonbano @Citara @marshy333 @Toothless @Lynchly @Siritys @Lisegathe @luckygrace99 @VoxxVoleur @NegCol @Faeyra @magpietellme @MissGoldenPixel @nsts @mrsnegcol @BianchaJo @Self @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @GoldenSootball @Omai @scorchfrost
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Bump
Bump
4UUQPPZ.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Accent Shop Here
Bump
Bump
443276ae-700e-11e7-98ae-9bad2f39f136.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34