Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Ticketless Level 25 Raffle!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@TwilightBlue
Are there any stones, other than eliminate, you need/want for future raffles? (I don’t need tickets I just prefer donating to these types of things than selling on the AH)
@TwilightBlue
Are there any stones, other than eliminate, you need/want for future raffles? (I don’t need tickets I just prefer donating to these types of things than selling on the AH)
@tyrannosaur66
Promotion for the raffle would help!!
Would you like to be added to the ping list for future rounds?
@tyrannosaur66
Promotion for the raffle would help!!
Would you like to be added to the ping list for future rounds?
eiwITiZ.png
@TwilightBlue
Yes, please :)
@TwilightBlue
Yes, please :)
@TwilightBlue I would like to join.
Did I read it right that I can donate Transmutation items? Anything specific?
@TwilightBlue I would like to join.
Did I read it right that I can donate Transmutation items? Anything specific?
@litra
Oh no I missed your ping...
Sorry for the late reply but yes you can send in transmutation items!
@litra
eiwITiZ.png
@litra
@litra
eiwITiZ.png
@TwilightBlue
Cool, I sent some sludge and a few battle items your way.
@TwilightBlue
Cool, I sent some sludge and a few battle items your way.
@Ellemelle @Katnipp @ViaCurro @DarkSkytheDemon @litra @Martinique @Larssie @AliciaA @Lisegathe @Kissie @Littlepotato711 @drekven @VitaNuova @Rockmama @Sagittariuss @Marikatt
Its been a long time and I've been busy with school...I might not be able to run the raffle any longer
Would you guys like me to end the raffle early by drawing the winners right now or continue collecting tickets?

@Ellemelle @Katnipp @ViaCurro @DarkSkytheDemon @litra @Martinique @Larssie @AliciaA @Lisegathe @Kissie @Littlepotato711 @drekven @VitaNuova @Rockmama @Sagittariuss @Marikatt
Its been a long time and I've been busy with school...I might not be able to run the raffle any longer
Would you guys like me to end the raffle early by drawing the winners right now or continue collecting tickets?

eiwITiZ.png
@TwilightBlue I wouldn´t mind if the raffle ended early. Also, I thought about running a raffle in similar fashion, would you mind if I borrow some parts of your treat for that? Mostly I was thinking about the item values for the eliminate slots. (I would of course link back here as the original treat)
@TwilightBlue I wouldn´t mind if the raffle ended early. Also, I thought about running a raffle in similar fashion, would you mind if I borrow some parts of your treat for that? Mostly I was thinking about the item values for the eliminate slots. (I would of course link back here as the original treat)
nPqulLR.png
End early?
End early?
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67