Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
@Vitiosus No try who got 3 or 4 in round 1
@Vitiosus No try who got 3 or 4 in round 1
@Cyrsei
1. Swip Accent Skin
2. maren scout
@Cyrsei
1. Swip Accent Skin
2. maren scout
7zcCDc4.png
@Cyrsei

1. Unlikely Alliance
2. Blushing Pink Rose
3. Treasure Box
@Cyrsei

1. Unlikely Alliance
2. Blushing Pink Rose
3. Treasure Box
pm6sAxv.png
@Cyrsei
So, since three people have claimed their prize, I'll list 1-7. Thank you for hosting this raffle ;D

1. Rusted Treasure Chest
2. Smokebillow Sham
3.Conjerur's Staff
4. Veiled Vision
5. Ferocious Shoulder Guard
6. Crystal Carrier
7. Sky Blue Tail Bingle
@Cyrsei
So, since three people have claimed their prize, I'll list 1-7. Thank you for hosting this raffle ;D

1. Rusted Treasure Chest
2. Smokebillow Sham
3.Conjerur's Staff
4. Veiled Vision
5. Ferocious Shoulder Guard
6. Crystal Carrier
7. Sky Blue Tail Bingle
@Cyrsei

Thank you!

1. Bloodstone Beetle
2. Anomalous Nekomata
3. Treasure Box
4. Sky Blue Fillet
5. Mysterious Cowl
6. Ferocious Shoulder Guard
@Cyrsei

Thank you!

1. Bloodstone Beetle
2. Anomalous Nekomata
3. Treasure Box
4. Sky Blue Fillet
5. Mysterious Cowl
6. Ferocious Shoulder Guard
@Cyrsei do you know who you gave the 3 level 20 drags too? i wanna ask to see if i could get one
@Cyrsei do you know who you gave the 3 level 20 drags too? i wanna ask to see if i could get one
@Cyrsei

Since everyone above me has already claimed their prizes, could I get Spectra the Nocturne please?
@Cyrsei

Since everyone above me has already claimed their prizes, could I get Spectra the Nocturne please?
qAW31Md.gif
Jay • Veil
dT9HQge.png
sNuSVZA.png
fVc0Lih.png
Frostbite.png
Veil-export.gif
@Cyrsei

Wooo, out internet for a day but back in time! May I have Pearl please?
@Cyrsei

Wooo, out internet for a day but back in time! May I have Pearl please?
m59NfS2.png
@Vitiosus

im sorry, i dont really feel comfortable giving that information out. Better luck next time though ^_^

in all honesty you'll have an easier time raising up three dragons of your own than having one level 20 sitting around. They cant do a whole lot solo, and your other dragons wont get any exp gain with another dragon in the party that's too high for the arena level, so you cant even use one dragon to raise others up, you'd need two - one just isnt strong enough to level other dragons at the high level locations

There's lots of guides to help you out with leveling dragons, your best bet is to start with 3 and level them together
@Vitiosus

im sorry, i dont really feel comfortable giving that information out. Better luck next time though ^_^

in all honesty you'll have an easier time raising up three dragons of your own than having one level 20 sitting around. They cant do a whole lot solo, and your other dragons wont get any exp gain with another dragon in the party that's too high for the arena level, so you cant even use one dragon to raise others up, you'd need two - one just isnt strong enough to level other dragons at the high level locations

There's lots of guides to help you out with leveling dragons, your best bet is to start with 3 and level them together
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16