Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I'm hosting a mini raffle for all players joining in the January window. Prizes will be drawn on Sunday 1/15/17 @12:00 FR time so you may no longer enter after that time. Just ping me ie @Cyrsei (be careful of the spelling, people mess it up all the time) and let me know if you want to join!

There will be 45 winners, and you can only win once

>w< dont worry if you forgot to ping me, honestly im refreshing this page a lot, It's just there for you to practice pinging, but ill still add you even if you didnt ping me XD

(Not sure if you joined already?)
SPREADSHEET
I'm hosting a mini raffle for all players joining in the January window. Prizes will be drawn on Sunday 1/15/17 @12:00 FR time so you may no longer enter after that time. Just ping me ie @Cyrsei (be careful of the spelling, people mess it up all the time) and let me know if you want to join!

There will be 45 winners, and you can only win once

>w< dont worry if you forgot to ping me, honestly im refreshing this page a lot, It's just there for you to practice pinging, but ill still add you even if you didnt ping me XD

(Not sure if you joined already?)
SPREADSHEET
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Winners may choose one of the following prizes: [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [size=5][b]Dragon Prizes[/b][/size] [quote="taken"] [/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"] [/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote] [quote="taken"][/quote]
Winners may choose one of the following prizes:

taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:

Dragon Prizes
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
taken wrote:
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
How to claim your prize!

I'm going to keep a spreadsheet of everyone who joins, and use a random number generator to pick the winners.

I will draw names in groups of ten

You will be pinged back to the thread if you win, so keep watch for your notifications. You will have 24 hours from the announcement of winners to tell me what you would like. If i dont get a response from you, you will be thrown back into the pool for drawing names. If you do not reply the second time your name is called, your name will be tossed out.

If you are chosen, prizes are given out in the order they are chosen in. So the person who's name is picked first, gets to pick their prize first. To save time, You will need to list as many prizes as the number you are drawn for. That way, if everyone who posts before you picks something you want, you are guaranteed something on the list you provide me.

Example:

The winners are!

1. @ WinningUserExample
2. @ YayIGotAThing
3. @ MashedPotatoes
4. @ RandomFood
5. @YeahIRanOutOfIdeasSoSueMeXP

Because RandomFood is 4th, they will give me 4 prizes like so:

1. Hanar
2. Treasure Box
3. Mammertee
4. Conjurer's Staff

If you have any other questions, even if its not about the raffle and just about the site in general, feel free to ask. I don't bite, and I totally know things can be overwhelming at first, so i'm happy to help ^_^
How to claim your prize!

I'm going to keep a spreadsheet of everyone who joins, and use a random number generator to pick the winners.

I will draw names in groups of ten

You will be pinged back to the thread if you win, so keep watch for your notifications. You will have 24 hours from the announcement of winners to tell me what you would like. If i dont get a response from you, you will be thrown back into the pool for drawing names. If you do not reply the second time your name is called, your name will be tossed out.

If you are chosen, prizes are given out in the order they are chosen in. So the person who's name is picked first, gets to pick their prize first. To save time, You will need to list as many prizes as the number you are drawn for. That way, if everyone who posts before you picks something you want, you are guaranteed something on the list you provide me.

Example:

The winners are!

1. @ WinningUserExample
2. @ YayIGotAThing
3. @ MashedPotatoes
4. @ RandomFood
5. @YeahIRanOutOfIdeasSoSueMeXP

Because RandomFood is 4th, they will give me 4 prizes like so:

1. Hanar
2. Treasure Box
3. Mammertee
4. Conjurer's Staff

If you have any other questions, even if its not about the raffle and just about the site in general, feel free to ask. I don't bite, and I totally know things can be overwhelming at first, so i'm happy to help ^_^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
You're free to post! ^_^
You're free to post! ^_^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei May i join please
@Cyrsei May i join please
@venomgoz

XD yay somebody joined!

absolutely
@venomgoz

XD yay somebody joined!

absolutely
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei Count me in! :D
@Cyrsei Count me in! :D
170124-AqtvfOnIoM_w.gif
(( for future reference, I'm not gonna respond to every person that joins. Love you guys so much, but i got stuff to do XD So click the spreadsheet link to check and to sure your name gets in, ill be updating it as often as i can ))
(( for future reference, I'm not gonna respond to every person that joins. Love you guys so much, but i got stuff to do XD So click the spreadsheet link to check and to sure your name gets in, ill be updating it as often as i can ))
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei elrik plz
@Cyrsei elrik plz
[img]http://[/img]
@MamaUnity

^_^ this is a raffle, so names will be randomly drawn

>w< i find it a little more fair than first come first serve, so people can get the prizes even if they join later in the week

but! I can add your name in, and if you win, you may choose Elrik, so long as he hasnt been taken already ^______^
@MamaUnity

^_^ this is a raffle, so names will be randomly drawn

>w< i find it a little more fair than first come first serve, so people can get the prizes even if they join later in the week

but! I can add your name in, and if you win, you may choose Elrik, so long as he hasnt been taken already ^______^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16