Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | One Year Anniversary [1000g] (WINNERS!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Chandelier

I like option B...
@Chandelier

I like option B...
@Chandelier I'd say option D. 200G is nothing to sneeze at and five people get to win!!!
@Chandelier I'd say option D. 200G is nothing to sneeze at and five people get to win!!!
boggie.gif | They/Them/Theirs | +3 FRT | acebadge-1-png.png | arobadge-1-png.png | enbybadge-1-png.png
@Chandelier
I like option D
but E is also okay
@Chandelier
I like option D
but E is also okay
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Chandelier C could be nice compination of more winner and still getting prize thats give you the winning feeling
@Chandelier C could be nice compination of more winner and still getting prize thats give you the winning feeling
B43QG5A.png
B43QG5A.png
@Chandelier
E seems the most fair
@Chandelier
E seems the most fair
I'm a He/Him BNet tag: Tyraniccus#1752 Come play with me just send a friend request
@Chandelier E the most people win ^^
@Chandelier E the most people win ^^

QVkHS1O.png
@Chandelier
I like option E the most :)
@Chandelier
I like option E the most :)
@chandelier
I think option D
@chandelier
I think option D
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Chandelier Option E is the best option because more people would have a chance to get some gems ^-^
@Chandelier Option E is the best option because more people would have a chance to get some gems ^-^
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10