Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Boarding for Raffle Tickets!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Wakener

May I take 8 of your lair spaces for now?
@Wakener

May I take 8 of your lair spaces for now?
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@GalacticCannibal

Yes, I'm open.
@GalacticCannibal

Yes, I'm open.
91586610.png
@Britt1243

May I send you 15 dragons for boarding?
@Britt1243

May I send you 15 dragons for boarding?
@Skanti Of course! Would you like the crossroads back in 3's or individually?
@Skanti Of course! Would you like the crossroads back in 3's or individually?
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png gU2ykYl.png
@Britt1243

Back in 3's, if possible. I'll send them over in a moment, thanks!
@Britt1243

Back in 3's, if possible. I'll send them over in a moment, thanks!
Hi, when I signed up to help board, I was in wind and now I'm in Ice!! I just wanted to mention it if you guys are uncomfortable with me holding your dragons or something, let me know!! I only shortly learned that it's light vs ice next week ;o; But I'm still willing to hold dragons until the 18th as promised~
Hi, when I signed up to help board, I was in wind and now I'm in Ice!! I just wanted to mention it if you guys are uncomfortable with me holding your dragons or something, let me know!! I only shortly learned that it's light vs ice next week ;o; But I'm still willing to hold dragons until the 18th as promised~
foddart.pngpublic_buy__raffle.pnggrab_bags.png
@Messalina

Heya! Sending you another 12, cancel if you can't take them! :)
@Messalina

Heya! Sending you another 12, cancel if you can't take them! :)
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@Kuill

I can!
@Kuill

I can!
@bearly

No trouble at all! We're happy to have your help. Ice dom team told us that they planned inflight events only, so they couldn't possibly be annoyed with you either. ;)
@bearly

No trouble at all! We're happy to have your help. Ice dom team told us that they planned inflight events only, so they couldn't possibly be annoyed with you either. ;)
[size=1]@Xiocite, @Poi, @Hanelli, @cosmoknight, @TikindiDragon, @Avatasho, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Wakener, @PlushiePalooza, @MsGrump, @eeeeel, @Alanon, @FableFair, @SilverLanayru, @SlainCane, @rubyredtan, @Messalina, @RandomShmoe, @princeteru, @agateflame, @Britt1243, @Bearly, @FeDog[/size] Hey, wonderful boarders! Thanks so much for helping Light make our two-week Festival of Lights push beautiful. We have a little extra something for you -- not one but two festively decorated lair badges to choose from. :) [columns][color=transparent]__________________[/color][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/6dqke39.gif[/img] by Lamentations [nextcol][color=transparent]__________[/color][nextcol][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/a1e4/f/2016/347/8/9/oofboardingbadge_by_auricolor-dark94d.gif[/img] [color=transparent]_____[/color]by Tunesmith[/columns]
@Xiocite, @Poi, @Hanelli, @cosmoknight, @TikindiDragon, @Avatasho, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Wakener, @PlushiePalooza, @MsGrump, @eeeeel, @Alanon, @FableFair, @SilverLanayru, @SlainCane, @rubyredtan, @Messalina, @RandomShmoe, @princeteru, @agateflame, @Britt1243, @Bearly, @FeDog

Hey, wonderful boarders! Thanks so much for helping Light make our two-week Festival of Lights push beautiful. We have a little extra something for you -- not one but two festively decorated lair badges to choose from. :)

__________________ 6dqke39.gif
by Lamentations
__________ oofboardingbadge_by_auricolor-dark94d.gif
_____by Tunesmith
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13