Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@thelostheir an idea, and you don't have to take it. It could help with that kind of confusion to put a empty line between the derg and familiar list? like from this: [quote name="TheLostHeir" date=2016-11-04 19:36:16] ... if it doesnt work then sorry tell me and ill add the tickets anyway. Try to put a link to the forum instead! donate dergs (50 tickets) If you send me this.... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/20145.png[/img] = 1000 tickets ... [/quote] to [quote name="TheLostHeir" date=2016-11-04 19:36:16] ... if it doesnt work then sorry tell me and ill add the tickets anyway. Try to put a link to the forum instead! donate dergs (50 tickets) If you send me this.... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/20145.png[/img] = 1000 tickets ... [/quote] again just a suggestion, no judgement.
@thelostheir
an idea, and you don't have to take it. It could help with that kind of confusion to put a empty line between the derg and familiar list? like from this:
TheLostHeir wrote on 2016-11-04:
if it doesnt work then sorry tell me and ill add the tickets anyway. Try to put a link to the forum instead!
donate dergs (50 tickets)
If you send me this....
20145.png = 1000 tickets

to
if it doesnt work then sorry tell me and ill add the tickets anyway. Try to put a link to the forum instead!

If you send me this....
20145.png = 1000 tickets

again just a suggestion, no judgement.
tumblr_pbxr8qu5li1ueu878o1_400.png
@thelostheir

I'm sorry if I'm being obtuse, but where is the banner to be found to get 5 tickets?

Thanks!
@thelostheir

I'm sorry if I'm being obtuse, but where is the banner to be found to get 5 tickets?

Thanks!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@SocklessWonder
the banner isnt working, just add a link.
@SocklessWonder
the banner isnt working, just add a link.
hug_that_statue.gif
@thelostheir

Ok, thanks! And I just sent the CR for 3 tix!
@thelostheir

Ok, thanks! And I just sent the CR for 3 tix!
@SocklessWonder
okay, adding 8 tix for you!
@SocklessWonder
okay, adding 8 tix for you!
hug_that_statue.gif
@ScribePuffin - 17
@deannawarren - 11
@Snakefang7 - 6
@hardcoreTALON - 3
@TheGodOfStories - 7
@DuskyFlareon - 55
@SocklessWonder - 8

Okay, everyone! I will now be raffling off the 'Pretty Dragon' prize! I shall generate winners using random.org! Aaaaannnddddd........the winner isssssssss.............
@deannawarren !!!!!!
if she doesnt accept within 24 hrs, then the winner shall be...
@DuskyFlareon
don't worry, winning one of these smaller raffles will not lose you a chance at the bog! ^-^
@ScribePuffin - 17
@deannawarren - 11
@Snakefang7 - 6
@hardcoreTALON - 3
@TheGodOfStories - 7
@DuskyFlareon - 55
@SocklessWonder - 8

Okay, everyone! I will now be raffling off the 'Pretty Dragon' prize! I shall generate winners using random.org! Aaaaannnddddd........the winner isssssssss.............
@deannawarren !!!!!!
if she doesnt accept within 24 hrs, then the winner shall be...
@DuskyFlareon
don't worry, winning one of these smaller raffles will not lose you a chance at the bog! ^-^
hug_that_statue.gif
!! YAY thank you!
!! YAY thank you!
tumblr_pbxr8qu5li1ueu878o1_400.png
@thelostheir [quote name="TheLostHeir" date=2016-11-04 19:36:16] To earn tickets: donate dergs (50 tickets)[/quote] Are you looking for fodder or dergs for prizes? I have some fodder if that's what you're lookin' for...and maybe one that's "prettier."
@thelostheir
To earn tickets:

Are you looking for fodder or dergs for prizes? I have some fodder if that's what you're lookin' for...and maybe one that's "prettier."
@SocklessWonder
Actually, I am running low on space, so I am not looking for dergs anymore.... however, i will take other items!
@SocklessWonder
Actually, I am running low on space, so I am not looking for dergs anymore.... however, i will take other items!
hug_that_statue.gif
@thelostheir

Other items...like familiars? Apparel? Anything specific? I can take a look at my hoard!
@thelostheir

Other items...like familiars? Apparel? Anything specific? I can take a look at my hoard!
1 2 3 4 5 6