Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire vs Water Raffle
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 90
@Nyxfirest Whatever way works most conveniently for you. The two ways I prefer are either:

a) send over the leveled dragons via two way CRs and tell me how much to pay in each one (slightly slower, but most popular)
b) send over the leveled dragons in one-way CRs and tell me how much to pay total. Once I've accepted them, I will send a one-way back with total payment. :3 (fastest method)
c) do either of the above and don't tell me how much to pay, and I'll calculate it myself. (slightly slower and occasionally I make a mistake since I'm bad at math)
@Nyxfirest Whatever way works most conveniently for you. The two ways I prefer are either:

a) send over the leveled dragons via two way CRs and tell me how much to pay in each one (slightly slower, but most popular)
b) send over the leveled dragons in one-way CRs and tell me how much to pay total. Once I've accepted them, I will send a one-way back with total payment. :3 (fastest method)
c) do either of the above and don't tell me how much to pay, and I'll calculate it myself. (slightly slower and occasionally I make a mistake since I'm bad at math)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@pumpkinskull

Sending over 7 dragons!
@pumpkinskull

Sending over 7 dragons!
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace cool beans!
@FloatingInSpace cool beans!
uHUuVFD.png
@Alestrius sending you my final dragon. hes L4 on a 0T transfer
@Alestrius sending you my final dragon. hes L4 on a 0T transfer
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare Thank you for all your support! :D
@Hidd3nstare Thank you for all your support! :D
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

NO Worries!
NO Worries!
unknown.png
@Alestrius

Hello! I have 33 dragons for the raffle...are you available to take these, or would you rather I split them up? (It's dragonbomb time again!) Thanks so much!
@Alestrius

Hello! I have 33 dragons for the raffle...are you available to take these, or would you rather I split them up? (It's dragonbomb time again!) Thanks so much!
9o5YF7O.png
@Alestrius

Sending over 9 level 6's!
@Alestrius

Sending over 9 level 6's!
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@ciceqi @TheDragonsQueen Thank you for your support! :D

To everyone: Sorry for the up to 10 minute delays there; I had to step away to answer a call from that I couldn't get out of, and when I came back, I had 24 CRs waiting. On the bright side, I accepted 116 dragons in just over 20 minutes, so thank you to everyone for your patience!

Edit: Also, to specify -- I'm fully caught up now, to anyone glancing at the thread looking for who to send to. :)
@ciceqi @TheDragonsQueen Thank you for your support! :D

To everyone: Sorry for the up to 10 minute delays there; I had to step away to answer a call from that I couldn't get out of, and when I came back, I had 24 CRs waiting. On the bright side, I accepted 116 dragons in just over 20 minutes, so thank you to everyone for your patience!

Edit: Also, to specify -- I'm fully caught up now, to anyone glancing at the thread looking for who to send to. :)
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Sending over two lvl 7 dragons!
@Alestrius

Sending over two lvl 7 dragons!
ySSAoTT.png
yh9Fijk.pngXeosjnO.pngaFfeEGa.png4olNqx6.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 90