Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Somethinggetrekt's GRAB BAGS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump!
Bump!
Anyone?
Anyone?
@somethinggetrekt
I'd love to buy the 15KT grab bag X)
@somethinggetrekt
I'd love to buy the 15KT grab bag X)
@Somethinggetrekt i'll take a big grab bag please ^^
@Somethinggetrekt i'll take a big grab bag please ^^
shadowmother_by_nakromare_dam8xoe_by_nakromare-dambgf8.jpg tra_by_nakromare_dam8rc9_by_nakromare-dambggn.jpg
@NeaMeris

Sending!
@NeaMeris

Sending!
@Somethinggetrekt *Takes a deep breath* Alright. I'm gonna try.......a big bag >:O

(Yeah sorry for being so dramatic I'm just very tentative with rather expensive grab bags XD)
@Somethinggetrekt *Takes a deep breath* Alright. I'm gonna try.......a big bag >:O

(Yeah sorry for being so dramatic I'm just very tentative with rather expensive grab bags XD)
waterfull.png
friendly bump ^^
friendly bump ^^
shadowmother_by_nakromare_dam8xoe_by_nakromare-dambgf8.jpg tra_by_nakromare_dam8rc9_by_nakromare-dambggn.jpg
@Somethinggetrekt Hi! I'm a newbie! I'd like to get a small bag for start ^^
@Somethinggetrekt Hi! I'm a newbie! I'd like to get a small bag for start ^^
wldfkl.jpg kgemer.gif
@SleepyMask

I'm sorry! You joined in August, which means you are not a newbie anymore. I'm afraid that you will have to pay 15kt for the bag.
@SleepyMask

I'm sorry! You joined in August, which means you are not a newbie anymore. I'm afraid that you will have to pay 15kt for the bag.
@Somethinggetrekt oh, I thought you meant being a newbie to the grab bags forum post. Yes, I'll pay 15k. Who starts the crossroads deal?
@Somethinggetrekt oh, I thought you meant being a newbie to the grab bags forum post. Yes, I'll pay 15k. Who starts the crossroads deal?
wldfkl.jpg kgemer.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7