Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSED]
@Natakiro I got a pretty bogsneak from you the other day; My lair is getting pretty full and he no longer fits into the scheme that I had envisioned. I didn't want to exalt him - may I send him back to you, so you can find him a good home? Thank you!
@Natakiro I got a pretty bogsneak from you the other day; My lair is getting pretty full and he no longer fits into the scheme that I had envisioned. I didn't want to exalt him - may I send him back to you, so you can find him a good home? Thank you!
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@AtlantisFlewAway That's completely understandable; I really appreciate you sending him back, so that he can find a new home ^^ It's great that you're already getting a taste for what you want in your lair. :D
@AtlantisFlewAway That's completely understandable; I really appreciate you sending him back, so that he can find a new home ^^ It's great that you're already getting a taste for what you want in your lair. :D
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@natakiro <3 I'm sure he will find a new home very quickly, he has such pretty colors!
And thanks! At first, I was very overwhelmed; There are just so many different gorgeous dragons, colors, and markings. Once I learned more about the breeding portion (and the wonderful scrying workshop) I started to get a better idea of what I was doing.

Good luck on finding your babies homes ~
And thank you for your generosity!
@natakiro <3 I'm sure he will find a new home very quickly, he has such pretty colors!
And thanks! At first, I was very overwhelmed; There are just so many different gorgeous dragons, colors, and markings. Once I learned more about the breeding portion (and the wonderful scrying workshop) I started to get a better idea of what I was doing.

Good luck on finding your babies homes ~
And thank you for your generosity!
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
Have some new dragons for happy homes :D

@kaylavarnell4736 @cherishsiw @EchoFlare @AlbinoLlama @Reochi @ShatteringIce @Rebornfire @Pxypxy @Amethyst246 @Kallistrate @cywscross @Ysandre @VoidDeluz @shancora @frostt @Deerluxe @Sonora @KitCatCookie @Kykyote @Iraen @ShibaBunny @NightInVienna @Owlienerd @tropicTactic @savannah21 @Killuazoomyck @AlvildaBright @Petrychor @AndlatRose @Yuiiko @SoundOfRain @stravvberry @Petrostea @RoyalSorceress @Sairine @Rainbowkitty0221 @DreamAlex @UnityBringer @SnoringHyena @Evilie @Damanyuh @Yuiiko @arlyn @SuishoShinobi @Siouxsie @morpheme @RueColdFire @GlassOctopus @WolTrickster @jkitten89 @BishieKaichou @Goldenhue @GuardianDragonak @Kzyrail @Sylviana @Kaltana @Lovinos @Nereya @SilverQuark @Zekrio
Have some new dragons for happy homes :D

@kaylavarnell4736 @cherishsiw @EchoFlare @AlbinoLlama @Reochi @ShatteringIce @Rebornfire @Pxypxy @Amethyst246 @Kallistrate @cywscross @Ysandre @VoidDeluz @shancora @frostt @Deerluxe @Sonora @KitCatCookie @Kykyote @Iraen @ShibaBunny @NightInVienna @Owlienerd @tropicTactic @savannah21 @Killuazoomyck @AlvildaBright @Petrychor @AndlatRose @Yuiiko @SoundOfRain @stravvberry @Petrostea @RoyalSorceress @Sairine @Rainbowkitty0221 @DreamAlex @UnityBringer @SnoringHyena @Evilie @Damanyuh @Yuiiko @arlyn @SuishoShinobi @Siouxsie @morpheme @RueColdFire @GlassOctopus @WolTrickster @jkitten89 @BishieKaichou @Goldenhue @GuardianDragonak @Kzyrail @Sylviana @Kaltana @Lovinos @Nereya @SilverQuark @Zekrio
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@Iguruwashi
Hello! Thank you for the ping! Could I please have #1179?
@Iguruwashi
Hello! Thank you for the ping! Could I please have #1179?
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
can i get 1155?
can i get 1155?
@Iguruwashi Hi there! Thanks for doing this giveaway. :) I would love #1178 if she's still available.
@Iguruwashi Hi there! Thanks for doing this giveaway. :) I would love #1178 if she's still available.
@BishieKaichou @Kasalin Sure thing! Sending them over now :)
@BishieKaichou @Kasalin Sure thing! Sending them over now :)
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@iguruwashi could I get #1177? <3
@iguruwashi could I get #1177? <3
Could I have this one if its not sold yet please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36469197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364692/36469197_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could I have this one if its not sold yet please?
36469197_350.png
giphy.gif