Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]CB's Free Holiday Raffle!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40
@MidnightFS [b]What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:[/b] Thundercrack Carnivale [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:[/b] It's my flight's holiday :) [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:[/b] too many choices... maybe the Frost Delver (but I like so many of them) [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:[/b] I'm not sure exactly what you mean but I like how [item=warmwater wanderers]and[item=butterfly's kiss] look (using nature in the apparel design and having it be more than just one thing). [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23818907] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238190/23818907_350.png[/img] [/url] I realize that he's not wearing much but I like to match the apparel color to the dragon and the only things I can think of would work are celadon silks (but I think I'm going to put the silks on the female dragon in my lair with similar colors). Look carefully at the emblem though. Can a person win more than one prize? Also, can you fill out the suvey? :) @Ember564@nightfuryrider@Lion8769
@MidnightFS

What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: Thundercrack Carnivale
Why is it your favorite holiday?: It's my flight's holiday :)
What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?: too many choices... maybe the Frost Delver (but I like so many of them)
What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: I'm not sure exactly what you mean but I like how Warmwater Wanderers and Butterfly's Kiss look (using nature in the apparel design and having it be more than just one thing).
Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:

23818907_350.png

I realize that he's not wearing much but I like to match the apparel color to the dragon and the only things I can think of would work are celadon silks (but I think I'm going to put the silks on the female dragon in my lair with similar colors). Look carefully at the emblem though.

Can a person win more than one prize? Also, can you fill out the suvey? :)

@Ember564@nightfuryrider@Lion8769
xpF3T3u.png
@MidnightFS [b]What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:[/b] Brightshine Jubilee [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:[/b] Partially because I'm new and don't know them all very much, also partially because that's my flight [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:[/b] I'm torn. Currently my top two (of the ones I have) are Psywurm and the Serthis Alchemist [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:[/b] I haven't seen very many yet, but I'm a rather large fan of the Chasmcrawler Arctic set [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28549287] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285493/28549287_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MidnightFS
What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: Brightshine Jubilee
Why is it your favorite holiday?: Partially because I'm new and don't know them all very much, also partially because that's my flight
What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?: I'm torn. Currently my top two (of the ones I have) are Psywurm and the Serthis Alchemist
What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: I haven't seen very many yet, but I'm a rather large fan of the Chasmcrawler Arctic set

28549287_350.png
@MidnightFS [b]What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:[/b] Trickmurk Circus [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:[/b] I rather like submissions on that holiday~ [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:[/b] Brilliant Psywurm [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:[/b] Hmm.. The shadowscale items! [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28575558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285756/28575558_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MidnightFS

What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: Trickmurk Circus
Why is it your favorite holiday?: I rather like submissions on that holiday~
What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?: Brilliant Psywurm
What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: Hmm.. The shadowscale items!
28575558_350.png
@MidnightFS no problem, remember to save it <3 [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107868627/5_NotebookDoodlesAdopts/Books/CBfreeraffles.png[/img]
@MidnightFS no problem, remember to save it <3

CBfreeraffles.png
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@MidnightFS Thank you for hosting this! This is incredibly generous of you. :) [b]What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:[/b] Riot of Rot [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:[/b] There were so many forum games and raffles to do during that festival this year, and I had so much fun trying them out. [size=2](Maybe it will change once I get to experience my own flight's holiday, but for now, RoR is my favorite.)[/size] [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:[/b] Petalwind Peryton! Or possibly Brightwing Dwarf Hainu. They're both so cute and colorful. [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:[/b] Silks, and anything witchy. Also all of the guises. [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=252830&tab=dragon&did=26135405][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261355/26135405_350.png[/img]
@MidnightFS Thank you for hosting this! This is incredibly generous of you. :)

What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?: Riot of Rot

Why is it your favorite holiday?: There were so many forum games and raffles to do during that festival this year, and I had so much fun trying them out. (Maybe it will change once I get to experience my own flight's holiday, but for now, RoR is my favorite.)

What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?: Petalwind Peryton! Or possibly Brightwing Dwarf Hainu. They're both so cute and colorful.

What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?: Silks, and anything witchy. Also all of the guises.

26135405_350.png
DmlTJ6X.png
Up! Last chance to enter!
Up! Last chance to enter!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
Last Call!
This is the last call for sending in donations! I want to start distributing prizes tonight, so you've about an hour to send in prizes! I'll be taking final tallies and starting to distribute after 22:00 FRT!

How Prizes Will Work
I will pick a prize pack a randomly generate a number. The person who has that ticket number will have their prize sent in a CR.
All prizes will be sent by CR only.

Here are some other particular rules:
  • You can win a max of 3 prizes.
    This rule does not apply to the house, as all house ticket numbers will be stored to be used in the next raffle. House has a max of 5 prizes drawn.
  • Your account must be active and your dragons fed to receive a prize. If your dragons are at less that 80% energy, you will not receive your prize.
    All forfeited prizes will be donated back to the raffles and cycled in for next raffle's prizes.
  • If you do not want your prize, just cancel the CR and I will cycle it back into the raffles.

EDIT: Forgot to say! Dragons will be sent first, as I need lair space~

@hannahbbug3, @kaylavarnell4736, @Exaltier, @VoxxVoleur, @Dragontime, @CornixElecti, @Enkil, @Faeyra, @Dragontamer75, @Riverflower, @Hiame, @MOMOFSIX, @UnderTheRedHood, @nsts, @Wylynd, @ponds, @SnowingLily, @MidnightLupus, @MissGoldenPixel, @Sirene, @CelestialEquinox, @Self, @SoatlAddict, @artillerychick, @LuminaNova, @Zephyr23, @Opal99, @Kinaiii, @SeaGodling, @BettaSenpai, @WolfsFate, @xandrashy, @DragonDraws, @Fantelle, @Emordnilap, @SisterOfWat, @Toothless, @rubyredtan, @EpikBri, @ClockworkEclipse, @Lynchly, @Becquerell, @mrsnegcol, @NegCol, @Elyora, @ElecSquirrel10, @Lunazaki, @Lisegathe, @slothqueenxx, @AliciaA, @Siritys, @Drekven, @MiezMiez, @MistressHoneypot, @silverein, @Kissie, @Apolloares13, @MikkiMae, @Sairine, @Deramadus, @doglover101, @NumberZero, @BraveEguana, @GoldenSootball, @CheeseWolf, @Shadowangel, @Shishiru, @MissyBeatrix, @Achi, @BlossomRose, @nohsara, @smeen, @mirthfuljester, @ZincAlloy, @AcqvilaeArcana, @Leivonainen, @Girales, @Monchii, @BeingOfNature, @IchiSato, @DragonTamer12, @SIrimiri, @Syendim, @DuskyFlareon, @Ninielle, @Tune, @End3rStorm, @DragonWarrior333, @Toranne, @MamaDragonLady, @AuntieDragonLady, @Ragnarok42, @Hydria, @WillowThorn, @TrueGhostOfWar, @StormDragon21, @notcharmed, @LemonSherbert, @marshapono, @Dovesplash, @faeil, @Azera, @marshy333, @Mor, @unck, @Tymora, @Virtualhel, @99redragons, @PurpleFox, @ScribePuffin, @kriskrossness, @CupcakeCass, @ImNotOkay, @Cryoluxa, @luckygrace99, @Sakuraa, @Kipiekie, @LifeofaDreamer, @Leannaa, @Alephelion, @Churrell, @VivaFariy, @collocollo, @Karsi, @Xyrp, @Artisuseless, @JaranMarcel, @Inukaya, @MonochromeSilver, @xXFlameXx, @blackdragonflame, @UNCLEDRAGON, @Vikusen, @Grimmneko, @BubbleBee, @Porkabu, @Darlnim, @Cocatrics, @arjunvohra, @patchedprankster, @Crashkey, @MysticDay, @Atzien, @Arrabeh, @Lirim, @IttyBittyDragon, @Capellith, @Moonwater, @BelivonaBelladon, @oliviebranch, @tinavy, @FrostyFluff, @LittleMan, @Dischord, @EarthRiser, @oldjammerj, @AliciaA, @MikoZeon, @MagpieScholar, @BianchaJo, @Kotoej, @Cantertothewinds, @Touhou, @Anayalation, @Funfactlove, @MoonlitSnowflake, @Phoenixofwar, @SoulOfChaos, @Valka, @Aquazap222, @Omai, @Reochi, @Kaimon,
Last Call!
This is the last call for sending in donations! I want to start distributing prizes tonight, so you've about an hour to send in prizes! I'll be taking final tallies and starting to distribute after 22:00 FRT!

How Prizes Will Work
I will pick a prize pack a randomly generate a number. The person who has that ticket number will have their prize sent in a CR.
All prizes will be sent by CR only.

Here are some other particular rules:
  • You can win a max of 3 prizes.
    This rule does not apply to the house, as all house ticket numbers will be stored to be used in the next raffle. House has a max of 5 prizes drawn.
  • Your account must be active and your dragons fed to receive a prize. If your dragons are at less that 80% energy, you will not receive your prize.
    All forfeited prizes will be donated back to the raffles and cycled in for next raffle's prizes.
  • If you do not want your prize, just cancel the CR and I will cycle it back into the raffles.

EDIT: Forgot to say! Dragons will be sent first, as I need lair space~

@hannahbbug3, @kaylavarnell4736, @Exaltier, @VoxxVoleur, @Dragontime, @CornixElecti, @Enkil, @Faeyra, @Dragontamer75, @Riverflower, @Hiame, @MOMOFSIX, @UnderTheRedHood, @nsts, @Wylynd, @ponds, @SnowingLily, @MidnightLupus, @MissGoldenPixel, @Sirene, @CelestialEquinox, @Self, @SoatlAddict, @artillerychick, @LuminaNova, @Zephyr23, @Opal99, @Kinaiii, @SeaGodling, @BettaSenpai, @WolfsFate, @xandrashy, @DragonDraws, @Fantelle, @Emordnilap, @SisterOfWat, @Toothless, @rubyredtan, @EpikBri, @ClockworkEclipse, @Lynchly, @Becquerell, @mrsnegcol, @NegCol, @Elyora, @ElecSquirrel10, @Lunazaki, @Lisegathe, @slothqueenxx, @AliciaA, @Siritys, @Drekven, @MiezMiez, @MistressHoneypot, @silverein, @Kissie, @Apolloares13, @MikkiMae, @Sairine, @Deramadus, @doglover101, @NumberZero, @BraveEguana, @GoldenSootball, @CheeseWolf, @Shadowangel, @Shishiru, @MissyBeatrix, @Achi, @BlossomRose, @nohsara, @smeen, @mirthfuljester, @ZincAlloy, @AcqvilaeArcana, @Leivonainen, @Girales, @Monchii, @BeingOfNature, @IchiSato, @DragonTamer12, @SIrimiri, @Syendim, @DuskyFlareon, @Ninielle, @Tune, @End3rStorm, @DragonWarrior333, @Toranne, @MamaDragonLady, @AuntieDragonLady, @Ragnarok42, @Hydria, @WillowThorn, @TrueGhostOfWar, @StormDragon21, @notcharmed, @LemonSherbert, @marshapono, @Dovesplash, @faeil, @Azera, @marshy333, @Mor, @unck, @Tymora, @Virtualhel, @99redragons, @PurpleFox, @ScribePuffin, @kriskrossness, @CupcakeCass, @ImNotOkay, @Cryoluxa, @luckygrace99, @Sakuraa, @Kipiekie, @LifeofaDreamer, @Leannaa, @Alephelion, @Churrell, @VivaFariy, @collocollo, @Karsi, @Xyrp, @Artisuseless, @JaranMarcel, @Inukaya, @MonochromeSilver, @xXFlameXx, @blackdragonflame, @UNCLEDRAGON, @Vikusen, @Grimmneko, @BubbleBee, @Porkabu, @Darlnim, @Cocatrics, @arjunvohra, @patchedprankster, @Crashkey, @MysticDay, @Atzien, @Arrabeh, @Lirim, @IttyBittyDragon, @Capellith, @Moonwater, @BelivonaBelladon, @oliviebranch, @tinavy, @FrostyFluff, @LittleMan, @Dischord, @EarthRiser, @oldjammerj, @AliciaA, @MikoZeon, @MagpieScholar, @BianchaJo, @Kotoej, @Cantertothewinds, @Touhou, @Anayalation, @Funfactlove, @MoonlitSnowflake, @Phoenixofwar, @SoulOfChaos, @Valka, @Aquazap222, @Omai, @Reochi, @Kaimon,
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
Woot!
Woot!
i46hpPh.gif
@MidnightFS [b]What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:[/b] The nature one [b]Why is it your favorite holiday?:[/b] Because I'm part of nature :D [b]What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:[/b] Any type of bear [b]What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:[/b] Silks~they're gorgeous! [b]Show me your favorite dragon in your lair!:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17274461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172745/17274461_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MidnightFS

What's your favorite Flight Rising Holiday?:
The nature one
Why is it your favorite holiday?:
Because I'm part of nature :D
What is your favorite familiar on Flight Rising?:
Any type of bear
What is your favorite type of apparel on Flight Rising?:
Silks~they're gorgeous!

17274461_350.png
Fcd8TPd.png