Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | newbie raffle! (closed, drawing prizes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@blanketgender Thanks for doing this raffle, it is very kind of you!
@blanketgender Thanks for doing this raffle, it is very kind of you!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@blanketgender

I joined 4 days ago, I was wondering if I could get a free ticket since I'm new? :3 Thanks for doing this also, so generous of you.
@blanketgender

I joined 4 days ago, I was wondering if I could get a free ticket since I'm new? :3 Thanks for doing this also, so generous of you.
Lichtdrache.gif
@CoatlAddict you can! ^^ no problem, i remember being a newbie (not so long ago) and would have been excited to get this stuff!
@CoatlAddict you can! ^^ no problem, i remember being a newbie (not so long ago) and would have been excited to get this stuff!
LUZk8tY.png
@blanketgender

Yes! I agree it's so fun. I hope to get #1 choice. Probably will not. But that's alright. Hopefully nobody takes one of the packs I want. I have multiple XD
@blanketgender

Yes! I agree it's so fun. I hope to get #1 choice. Probably will not. But that's alright. Hopefully nobody takes one of the packs I want. I have multiple XD
Lichtdrache.gif
@blanketgender
can I get a ticket please?
@blanketgender
can I get a ticket please?
@Tiycup yes, i will add you :)
@Tiycup yes, i will add you :)
LUZk8tY.png
~
~
LUZk8tY.png
@blanketgender How fun! I'd like to enter the raffle :) (I'm secretly hoping to win one of the later prizes so I don't have so much awesomeness to choose from.)
@blanketgender How fun! I'd like to enter the raffle :) (I'm secretly hoping to win one of the later prizes so I don't have so much awesomeness to choose from.)
@blanketgender Pinging! (I joined last month)
@blanketgender Pinging! (I joined last month)
9lYoiVo.png
@blanketgender I'd like a ticket please :)
@blanketgender I'd like a ticket please :)
dare_to_dream_by_masq_d-d9uyjmu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9