Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Flight Immunity [Wrap-Up]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
@Delcat I got mine at the beginning of the school year! I think this a really cool idea :)

@Delcat I got mine at the beginning of the school year! I think this a really cool idea :)

ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Delcat check!
@Delcat check!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Delcat

I am not receiving a flu shot because the few times I've been forced to get one, I get the monster superstrain of the virus. I don't know if that qualifies as a medical reason, though. (I do suppose it's ironic that my hatchery project is called Flu Season.)

KyrosK
@Delcat

I am not receiving a flu shot because the few times I've been forced to get one, I get the monster superstrain of the virus. I don't know if that qualifies as a medical reason, though. (I do suppose it's ironic that my hatchery project is called Flu Season.)

KyrosK
JefaRh2.png
wvwvkLk.png
@Delcat

Fyreimp

I will be getting my flu shot on October 25 (my company brings people in and provides it to all employees for free).

This is a brilliant idea - thank you SO much for doing it! I have a family member who is immune-system compromised and can't get the shot for medical reasons so herd (and flight) immunity is a HUGE soapbox for me :)
@Delcat

Fyreimp

I will be getting my flu shot on October 25 (my company brings people in and provides it to all employees for free).

This is a brilliant idea - thank you SO much for doing it! I have a family member who is immune-system compromised and can't get the shot for medical reasons so herd (and flight) immunity is a HUGE soapbox for me :)
YMDevBK.png        7Vn0nfx.png     YMDevBK.png     1XHpfSS.png        YMDevBK.png
@Delcat

ShouLyon

I have had my flu shot early this year, around Feb if I am not mistaken!
@Delcat

ShouLyon

I have had my flu shot early this year, around Feb if I am not mistaken!
034vCWs.gifnBoOPgD.pngLLoEOr0.pngpAhQwGC.pngBadge.png
@Delcat Got my flu shot today!
tigressRising #169234
@Delcat Got my flu shot today!
tigressRising #169234
oCF41Q1.png
@Delcat

I'm getting my flu shot at the free Health Department clinic on Friday, Oct. 28. Thanks for this great idea!
@Delcat

I'm getting my flu shot at the free Health Department clinic on Friday, Oct. 28. Thanks for this great idea!
203gq9t.gif EKEpmQQ.gif 203gq9t.gif
@Delcat

Neiko
# 259727

Well, that arm'll be sore for the rest of the day :)
@Delcat

Neiko
# 259727

Well, that arm'll be sore for the rest of the day :)
UwUnl7O.png
@Delcat

Got my flu shot at a mass free flu shot event :D
@Delcat

Got my flu shot at a mass free flu shot event :D
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@delcat

even though i'm terrified of needles, i did the responsible adult thing and got my shot today!
@delcat

even though i'm terrified of needles, i did the responsible adult thing and got my shot today!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25