Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Battle Item Grab Bag! [FREE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
So I have a bunch of battle stones and what have you for coli dragons, yet I never actually use them nor will I really ever have the need to. Grinding the coli only dumps more unnecessary battle stones on me, so what better way to get them the heck out of my hoard than give them away! [b]To grab an item, post "-reaches into bag-" and make sure to tag me so I know![/b] Go on... reach in... what will you get? (this is one item per person to ensure an opportunity for everyone to get something) [center][img]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=35082009.png[/img][/center]
So I have a bunch of battle stones and what have you for coli dragons, yet I never actually use them nor will I really ever have the need to. Grinding the coli only dumps more unnecessary battle stones on me, so what better way to get them the heck out of my hoard than give them away!

To grab an item, post "-reaches into bag-" and make sure to tag me so I know!

Go on... reach in... what will you get? (this is one item per person to ensure an opportunity for everyone to get something)

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=35082009.png
Probably not interested in your shenanigans.
GRJiKLO.png
@MangaFeline "-reaches into bag-" (love your username! :3)
@MangaFeline "-reaches into bag-" (love your username! :3)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@MangaFeline Hm, I wonder what's in there... -reaches into bag-
@MangaFeline Hm, I wonder what's in there... -reaches into bag-
MyfNmKq.png
@DragonWarrior333

You grab your item, but something extra has decided to join you...
(Check Messages)

Thanks! I'm thinking of changing it though. XD
@DragonWarrior333

You grab your item, but something extra has decided to join you...
(Check Messages)

Thanks! I'm thinking of changing it though. XD
GRJiKLO.png
@mangaFeline -reaches into bag- if something pulls me in I'm screaming!
@mangaFeline -reaches into bag- if something pulls me in I'm screaming!
a+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pngstandingmunch.pngorange+omalleycat.png
@Riverflower

You reach into the bag. (check messages)
@Riverflower

You reach into the bag. (check messages)
GRJiKLO.png
@JestersLove

You reach into the bag and grab your item, but something also grabs you back... but not to hurt you! (Check messages)
@JestersLove

You reach into the bag and grab your item, but something also grabs you back... but not to hurt you! (Check messages)
GRJiKLO.png
@MangaFeline I don't know what he was doing in the bag but I sure am glad he was in there <3 Thank you for both.
@MangaFeline I don't know what he was doing in the bag but I sure am glad he was in there <3 Thank you for both.
a+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pngstandingmunch.pngorange+omalleycat.png
@MangaFeline What was a zombie bird doing in a bag? XD
@MangaFeline What was a zombie bird doing in a bag? XD
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@MangaFeline

-reaches into bag excitedly-
@MangaFeline

-reaches into bag excitedly-
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11