Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - I have too much food-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@DogiCrimson

May i have some seafood? Thanks.
@DogiCrimson

May i have some seafood? Thanks.
@Dogicrimson

I would like to have some food!(but dont give me plants, none of dergs eat plants)
@Dogicrimson

I would like to have some food!(but dont give me plants, none of dergs eat plants)
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/8e844d7e7b3645988fbde64a8069c0ed.png[/img] What have I gotten myself into ._. Please no more requests until I've sent these packages! Just so we can see if I still got enough!
8e844d7e7b3645988fbde64a8069c0ed.png What have I gotten myself into ._.

Please no more requests until I've sent these packages! Just so we can see if I still got enough!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Latest person to be sent a package was @Terrone so we still got roughly 15 packages to send!
Please do not send more requests before I've finished these ones too (Hopefully we'll clear this one on today so we can see how the foodstuffs are. Currently waiting approval for 5 deliveries.)

@BoomBreeze - the food-point values are 100% random, as stated before. But since I send at least 20 items, the value goes between 40 to 80.

@MisterBacon - Ya forgot to tag me, but I got ya covered, hopefully, once this clears out! I noticed you were in shadows too, so ya might wanna also check here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs7/1423549 (it's our free food kitchen, Shadows only. Just try and remember to ping the person this time :'D Might take day or two to answer, but they should get around for ya too)
Latest person to be sent a package was @Terrone so we still got roughly 15 packages to send!
Please do not send more requests before I've finished these ones too (Hopefully we'll clear this one on today so we can see how the foodstuffs are. Currently waiting approval for 5 deliveries.)

@BoomBreeze - the food-point values are 100% random, as stated before. But since I send at least 20 items, the value goes between 40 to 80.

@MisterBacon - Ya forgot to tag me, but I got ya covered, hopefully, once this clears out! I noticed you were in shadows too, so ya might wanna also check here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs7/1423549 (it's our free food kitchen, Shadows only. Just try and remember to ping the person this time :'D Might take day or two to answer, but they should get around for ya too)

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson Ah, alright. I understand.
@DogiCrimson Ah, alright. I understand.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
Update! I have 5 pages of food, but about half are below 10 stacks (and few of these are boss drops which I am keeping) - if my math holds, I should be able to make 3-4 more delivers!

If you ask one specific type only, I will throw some below 10 stacks just to clear out my hoard further.

PS once the festival is over I most likely will end up hoarding more food, so be prepared this to be a weekly thing or something.
Update! I have 5 pages of food, but about half are below 10 stacks (and few of these are boss drops which I am keeping) - if my math holds, I should be able to make 3-4 more delivers!

If you ask one specific type only, I will throw some below 10 stacks just to clear out my hoard further.

PS once the festival is over I most likely will end up hoarding more food, so be prepared this to be a weekly thing or something.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
^ Bump!
^ Bump!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson I could use some food, all types needed :)
@DogiCrimson I could use some food, all types needed :)
@DogiCrimson Could I get some insects?
@DogiCrimson Could I get some insects?
tumblr_omizf6IAIz1vbm74go1_100.png
tumblr_ol1hpfBPwf1vbm74go1_250.pngtumblr_ol1hi2nfuZ1vbm74go2_250.png
tumblr_ol1hi2nfuZ1vbm74go3_250.pngtumblr_ol1hi2nfuZ1vbm74go4_250.png
Food packages sent!
Food packages sent!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25