Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - I have too much food-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/226a/f/2016/260/7/5/food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif[/img] [center][b][size=5][color=#ff0000]CLOSED[/color][/size][/b][/center] [right][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/dcbd/f/2016/260/2/c/food_red_winged_dewbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwfwk.gif[/img][/right] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/d820/f/2016/193/f/3/item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif[/img] [size=5][b]Quick Guidelines-[/b][/size] - [b]Ping me[/b] in this thread. - [b]There's two type of packages - Single Package and Full Package.[/b] Single package comes with 15-27 items of the single food-type you wish, while Full Package has 10-20 of all food-types (meaning the total item-count for Full Package can be 40-80). - [b]Tell me which package you want![/b] Just so I don't have to stress about not knowing what it is that you exactly want. - [b]Please make sure to check what type of packages are available if the title says "semi-open"[/b]. - [b]Food values are 100% random[/b]. - [b]This is 100% free[/b]. If you want to send me something to show your gratitude, I won't object - this is just mostly me trying to manage my hoard. - [b]One person can ask once per opening[/b] (I'll close this once I'm out, and re-open once I got few pages). Ya can ask to be pinged once this opens! [b]In progress:[/b] - Banner, possibly? - Open and Closed buttons - Formatting this. [size=2]Pixels by me, can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1875081]here[/url][/size]
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
CLOSED
food_red_winged_dewbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwfwk.gif

item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif Quick Guidelines-

- Ping me in this thread.
- There's two type of packages - Single Package and Full Package. Single package comes with 15-27 items of the single food-type you wish, while Full Package has 10-20 of all food-types (meaning the total item-count for Full Package can be 40-80).
- Tell me which package you want! Just so I don't have to stress about not knowing what it is that you exactly want.
- Please make sure to check what type of packages are available if the title says "semi-open".
- Food values are 100% random.
- This is 100% free. If you want to send me something to show your gratitude, I won't object - this is just mostly me trying to manage my hoard.
- One person can ask once per opening (I'll close this once I'm out, and re-open once I got few pages). Ya can ask to be pinged once this opens!

In progress:
- Banner, possibly?
- Open and Closed buttons
- Formatting this.

Pixels by me, can be found here

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson

Hi! Can I haz some food please?
@DogiCrimson

Hi! Can I haz some food please?
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@DogiCrimson
Got Seafood you can spare?
@DogiCrimson
Got Seafood you can spare?
@DogiCrimson I would love some seafood or plants
@DogiCrimson I would love some seafood or plants
B43QG5A.png
@DogiCrimson
Thank you for this! I'm always running low on food, so any you can spare would be awesome! C:
@DogiCrimson
Thank you for this! I'm always running low on food, so any you can spare would be awesome! C:
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
@DogiCrimson

Can i get some food plz?
@DogiCrimson

Can i get some food plz?
pvrYQJc.png
@DogiCrimson
Halp. They're taking my plants and insects to the point of no return.
@DogiCrimson
Halp. They're taking my plants and insects to the point of no return.
m59NfS2.png
@Geldhyr @Hanelli @Siritys @Mariette @Icecubes @DragonClawz

- Food packages sent!
@Geldhyr @Hanelli @Siritys @Mariette @Icecubes @DragonClawz

- Food packages sent!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson
I am actually running low on some food, so this giveaway is awesome. Thanks in advance!
@DogiCrimson
I am actually running low on some food, so this giveaway is awesome. Thanks in advance!
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@DogiCrimson
May I please have some food? I'm having a little trouble with my food demons too, but 700 isn't quite as bad as 2k right lol
@DogiCrimson
May I please have some food? I'm having a little trouble with my food demons too, but 700 isn't quite as bad as 2k right lol
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25