Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Arcanist's Toolkit Mega Raffle!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Wildstyle
I know this is probably going to sound dumb, but how do I do that? Also, thank you for telling me about it because I probably would have missed it.
@Wildstyle
I know this is probably going to sound dumb, but how do I do that? Also, thank you for telling me about it because I probably would have missed it.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@AzureDreaming not dumb at all! The instructions & Spreadsheet are listed under the Rules section, and if you need a little extra help the FAQ breaks it down for you too!
@AzureDreaming not dumb at all! The instructions & Spreadsheet are listed under the Rules section, and if you need a little extra help the FAQ breaks it down for you too!
@Wildstyle
I couldn't find a way to edit it.
@Wildstyle
I couldn't find a way to edit it.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@AzureDreaming it is open to everyone to edit. Click on the below link to take you to the spreadsheet, and click into the 'username' column to type in your username, etc.. it functions like an Excel spreadsheet so you shouldn't have any trouble.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRKl_hUAz67Pb7qJl8GHW_NDUi-tZACRVqYcuv1ggK4/edit#gid=0
@AzureDreaming it is open to everyone to edit. Click on the below link to take you to the spreadsheet, and click into the 'username' column to type in your username, etc.. it functions like an Excel spreadsheet so you shouldn't have any trouble.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRKl_hUAz67Pb7qJl8GHW_NDUi-tZACRVqYcuv1ggK4/edit#gid=0
Bump aaaannndd...
space fact: The Milky Way galaxy we live in: is one among the BILLIONS in space.
Bump aaaannndd...
space fact: The Milky Way galaxy we live in: is one among the BILLIONS in space.
Bump!
Bump!
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
Bump!
Bump!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Bump!
Space fact: Mars is red because of oxidized iron in its soil...it's super rusty!
Bump!
Space fact: Mars is red because of oxidized iron in its soil...it's super rusty!
FGEF3ML.png
bump
bump
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
bump
bump
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17