Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3 4
@iceotter canI havethe birdskull armband?
@iceotter canI havethe birdskull armband?
@IceOtter

Can i get the Chestnut Tail Feathers plz?
@IceOtter

Can i get the Chestnut Tail Feathers plz?
pvrYQJc.png
@IceOtter

May I have the wing fans? ;w; (They look so cool! ;-;)
@IceOtter

May I have the wing fans? ;w; (They look so cool! ;-;)
Cat/Kitty|She/her|Friendly and would love friend requests

Is an actual God, don't question me.
@iceotter Could I please have the arctic hypalectryon?
@iceotter Could I please have the arctic hypalectryon?
@IceOtter thanks for giving things to us newb. I'm loving it right now. Could I please have the silver steampunk wing
@IceOtter thanks for giving things to us newb. I'm loving it right now. Could I please have the silver steampunk wing
@IceOtter
you said ask about battle items. which of those are you giving away?
@IceOtter
you said ask about battle items. which of those are you giving away?
UGOejp0.png
@Shosroy

I have tons which is why I didn't post them. Is there one you would like in particular? If I have it I'll send it right over.
@Shosroy

I have tons which is why I didn't post them. Is there one you would like in particular? If I have it I'll send it right over.
@Iceotter

Could I possibly grab Luciana, the female Guardian, please?
@Iceotter

Could I possibly grab Luciana, the female Guardian, please?
319.gifbtj5Ikk.pngezgif_com_rotate.gif
@IceOtter

from what I can tell I need 3 eliminates, 5 ambush, 9 Berserkers and elemental might's but not sure how many might's I would need for 3 dragons. I'm using a water and 2 lights but I am fire so could use some of that element too for when I can get my own babies to lv. I do understand that's a hearty list and expensive but I'm hopeful. I'm using Culex guide
@IceOtter

from what I can tell I need 3 eliminates, 5 ambush, 9 Berserkers and elemental might's but not sure how many might's I would need for 3 dragons. I'm using a water and 2 lights but I am fire so could use some of that element too for when I can get my own babies to lv. I do understand that's a hearty list and expensive but I'm hopeful. I'm using Culex guide
UGOejp0.png
@Shosroy

XD Honestly I've been on here for a little over 3 months and I've yet to find or buy an eliminate, they're so rare it's kinda ridiculous to get one right away but I can provide you with an element slash or bolt if you like. Sorry I'm not much help ^-^'
@Shosroy

XD Honestly I've been on here for a little over 3 months and I've yet to find or buy an eliminate, they're so rare it's kinda ridiculous to get one right away but I can provide you with an element slash or bolt if you like. Sorry I'm not much help ^-^'
1 2 3 4