Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Evergreen Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@NumberZero sending some items for tickets :D
@NumberZero sending some items for tickets :D
@NumberZero

Buying tickets now!
@NumberZero

Buying tickets now!
P5dRHZ6.png
@NumberZero I'll buy 25 tickets! Sending payment now!
@NumberZero I'll buy 25 tickets! Sending payment now!
art_lable_by_dragontamer75-da5hkjc.png
@NumberZero

Thank you for the ping! I appreciate it. <3 Sending a CR for some tickets now and will likely get more soon.
@NumberZero

Thank you for the ping! I appreciate it. <3 Sending a CR for some tickets now and will likely get more soon.
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@MiezMiez @Enkil @Dragontamer75 @smeen @kelsey3478 your tickets have been added
@MiezMiez @Enkil @Dragontamer75 @smeen @kelsey3478 your tickets have been added
@Krocodalie @Ranzarc @colorless @MiezMiez @Enkil @Dragontamer75 @smeen @kelsey3478 @JessieFace @blueleafthewolf

Okay, I didn't expect this to happen so soon but we got over 600 tickets now which means that we're already halfway to out first unlockable prize of Imaginary Beings. Hooray for that! We already have another prize waiting in line so feel free to ping some friends to speed that up a bit ;)
@Krocodalie @Ranzarc @colorless @MiezMiez @Enkil @Dragontamer75 @smeen @kelsey3478 @JessieFace @blueleafthewolf

Okay, I didn't expect this to happen so soon but we got over 600 tickets now which means that we're already halfway to out first unlockable prize of Imaginary Beings. Hooray for that! We already have another prize waiting in line so feel free to ping some friends to speed that up a bit ;)
@NumberZero pinging! Sorry, I thought I read the rules thoroughly, but I guess I missed it, even though it's bigger :p
@NumberZero pinging! Sorry, I thought I read the rules thoroughly, but I guess I missed it, even though it's bigger :p
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
bump
bump
@NumberZero

sending crossroads for tickets :) btw wheres the url for the banner???
@NumberZero

sending crossroads for tickets :) btw wheres the url for the banner???
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR
@TempestSea Thank you, I put your tickets up :)

@Krocodalie @Ranzarc @colorless @MiezMiez @Enkil @Dragontamer75 @smeen @kelsey3478 @JessieFace @blueleafthewolf @Churrell @TempestSea
Well, it's a lot earlier than I thought, but we have reached the first 1000 tickets (if I'm not completely stupid when it comes to math~ ). So we reached out first unlockable goal! Man, we ought to make the next goal a lot harder... Thanks everyone for participating so far!

@TempestSea Thank you, I put your tickets up :)

@Krocodalie @Ranzarc @colorless @MiezMiez @Enkil @Dragontamer75 @smeen @kelsey3478 @JessieFace @blueleafthewolf @Churrell @TempestSea
Well, it's a lot earlier than I thought, but we have reached the first 1000 tickets (if I'm not completely stupid when it comes to math~ ). So we reached out first unlockable goal! Man, we ought to make the next goal a lot harder... Thanks everyone for participating so far!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20