Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Evergreen Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Krocodalie @Ranzarc @colorless @MiezMiez @Enkil @Dragontamer75 @smeen @kelsey3478 @JessieFace @blueleafthewolf @Churrell @TempestSea @panopticon @Self @portalapprentice

One more time, a mass ping. So, there's been another change in the rules. You can now take part in our mini bump raffles which we are going to host roughly every week, let's see how that works out first. More information on that on the first page. Feel free to give us feedback on that, let us know what you think.
@Krocodalie @Ranzarc @colorless @MiezMiez @Enkil @Dragontamer75 @smeen @kelsey3478 @JessieFace @blueleafthewolf @Churrell @TempestSea @panopticon @Self @portalapprentice

One more time, a mass ping. So, there's been another change in the rules. You can now take part in our mini bump raffles which we are going to host roughly every week, let's see how that works out first. More information on that on the first page. Feel free to give us feedback on that, let us know what you think.
@schefflera @turien @Naviri @meniph @Oriru @Giratina @mooglesam @shirohibiki @deeproar @amlin @dollsqueen @Veveiane @prefectthorn

Pinging some more people who could be interested in the Raffle. I hope I'm not pinging anyone double (I did try to check, maybe I over looked something though) and that everyone on the list is still interested in Raffles. Have fun!
@schefflera @turien @Naviri @meniph @Oriru @Giratina @mooglesam @shirohibiki @deeproar @amlin @dollsqueen @Veveiane @prefectthorn

Pinging some more people who could be interested in the Raffle. I hope I'm not pinging anyone double (I did try to check, maybe I over looked something though) and that everyone on the list is still interested in Raffles. Have fun!
Bump. <3
Bump. <3
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Enkil
I'm sorry but you have to be wearing one of our banners or buttons to enter the mini bump raffle ^^'
@Enkil
I'm sorry but you have to be wearing one of our banners or buttons to enter the mini bump raffle ^^'
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
ovaJ1TV.png
bump
bump
ovaJ1TV.png
bump
bump
bump
bump