Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hankapalooza Raffle! -Winners Drawn!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Moorising

I would like to send a hank, and sponsor Goldie :)

Edit: CR sent
@Moorising

I would like to send a hank, and sponsor Goldie :)

Edit: CR sent
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo3_500.png
@moorising I'll send a hank and sponsor PennyLane
@moorising I'll send a hank and sponsor PennyLane
BVUXJUX.png
@Moorising
So silly!! I will send a hank and sponsor Electra. :]
@Moorising
So silly!! I will send a hank and sponsor Electra. :]
ew9u8Xp.png
@Moorising
I'll send two hanks and sponsor Noriko and Zulu :D
@Moorising
I'll send two hanks and sponsor Noriko and Zulu :D
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@Moorising

I'm sending another hank to sponsor Ikiwius. I was looking to see who doesn't have much apparel and his eyes! XD
@Moorising

I'm sending another hank to sponsor Ikiwius. I was looking to see who doesn't have much apparel and his eyes! XD
@Karneol I don't have dragons named Noriko and Zulu...? (I had to double check...how bad IS my memory?) Maybe you went to the wrong lair?
@Karneol I don't have dragons named Noriko and Zulu...? (I had to double check...how bad IS my memory?) Maybe you went to the wrong lair?
PyeohlG.png
@ThalassatheBlue @Cloudfur @BirdyMe @freshpeachez @Sassifras @Karneol....got 'em and adding you to the pinglist.

Thanks! And tell a friend!!!

Also, the limit WAS one entry per person...but thanks to @Spazzifras and @Karneol I will change it to 3...cuz it's my party! 3 will be the new limit
@ThalassatheBlue @Cloudfur @BirdyMe @freshpeachez @Sassifras @Karneol....got 'em and adding you to the pinglist.

Thanks! And tell a friend!!!

Also, the limit WAS one entry per person...but thanks to @Spazzifras and @Karneol I will change it to 3...cuz it's my party! 3 will be the new limit
PyeohlG.png
@Moorising

You were right, I completely forgot about the one entry in the first post. I'm sorry about that! Thank you for uprating it. I will be sending another CR to sponsor another dragon then (since we can go up to 3 now).
@Moorising

You were right, I completely forgot about the one entry in the first post. I'm sorry about that! Thank you for uprating it. I will be sending another CR to sponsor another dragon then (since we can go up to 3 now).
@Moorising Oh excuse me! I must've clicked on the wrong profile xDD ahh silly me
Well then I sponsor Mossmoss and Valentina ^^

Oh seems like I skipped the one entry per person thing o.o but nice you changed it!
@Moorising Oh excuse me! I must've clicked on the wrong profile xDD ahh silly me
Well then I sponsor Mossmoss and Valentina ^^

Oh seems like I skipped the one entry per person thing o.o but nice you changed it!
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@Karneol No worries! I just crack up because I had to go through my whole lair to make sure I didn't have those dragons...those are the kinds of names I would choose!
@Karneol No worries! I just crack up because I had to go through my whole lair to make sure I didn't have those dragons...those are the kinds of names I would choose!
PyeohlG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22