Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hankapalooza Raffle! -Winners Drawn!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[u][center]UPDATE: PARTY'S OVER, FOLKS! EITHER GO HOME OR HELP CLEAN UP! YOU CAN LEAVE THE HANK IN THE PILE AT THE DOOR![/center][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16910705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169108/16910705_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]GREETINGS EVERYONE![/b] My name is Virgo, and I am in charge of the September birthday celebration for our clan founder! Part of the festivities is the Hankapalooza event. Every one of the adult dragons in our lair will wear a [Item=Yella Highnoon Hank]to the (roughly weeklong) party in the middle of next month. (Yes, we're a strange lot! Is it Art? Maybe!) Do you know what that means? It means a LOT of Hanks are needed! We have some of what we need, but need approximately 100 more. Since it is not in my planning budget to purchase 100 Hanks, I got the idea to hold a raffle to collect what we need. You don't even need to spend money if you have a [item=Yella Highnoon Hank] collecting dust in your Hoard. [b][u]TICKETPALOOZA:[/u][/b] [u]SEND[/u] us a [item=yella highnoon hank] and you get 4 tickets [u]LEND[/u] us a [item=yella highnoon hank] and you get the Hank back after the festivities and 2 tickets [u]TRADE[/u] us a [item=yella highnoon hank] and you get another random apparel item and 1 ticket [u]BONUS SPONSOR[/u] You can also check out Moorising's lair and choose a dragon to [u]SPONSOR[/u] by naming which dragon you want to wear a (Yella) Hank. By doing so, you earn 1 Bonus ticket (so if you SEND a (Yella) Hank and say you want it to be worn by Rosie - you will receive 5 tickets total) Check the posts to make sure the dragon you choose hasn't already been sponsored. [u]BONUS REFERRAL[/u] If you refer someone to this raffle, and they put in their message (either here or in the CR or PM) that they were sent by you, then YOU get an extra 2 tickets to the raffle. [u][b]RULESAPALOOZA:[/b][/u] FIVE (5) Send, Lend or Trades per person Ping @Moorising here with which mode you choose, and if you want to Sponsor a dragon, their name If you choose to TRADE a (Yella) Hank, send it by 2-Way Crossroad so I can send your trade apparel If you choose to SEND or LEND a (Yella) Hank, you can either send via CR or PM. Everyone who Sends/Lends or Trades a (Yella) Hank will be added to the pinglist when all the dragons are dressed Prizes will be chosen by RNG sometime in September (once the dragons are up, I will announce the drawing date) LENT (Yella) Hanks will be returned during the week AFTER Hankapalooza The Raffle will be CLOSED once the required number of (Yella) Hanks have been received. If you don't want to enter, but still want to experience the Hankapalooza event, just let me know and I will add you to the pinglist During Hankapalooza, post a pic here of one of your dragons wearing a [Yella Highnoon Hank] and be entered in a separate raffle (prizes TBA when Hankapalooza begins) [u][b]If you have any questions, just ask!!![/b][/u] Q: Do they have to be Yellow? A; YES, and it's Yella, not Yellow. (That's the whole point, the spelling amuses me)
UPDATE: PARTY'S OVER, FOLKS! EITHER GO HOME OR HELP CLEAN UP! YOU CAN LEAVE THE HANK IN THE PILE AT THE DOOR!

16910705_350.png

GREETINGS EVERYONE! My name is Virgo, and I am in charge of the September birthday celebration for our clan founder! Part of the festivities is the Hankapalooza event. Every one of the adult dragons in our lair will wear a Yella Highnoon Hank to the (roughly weeklong) party in the middle of next month. (Yes, we're a strange lot! Is it Art? Maybe!)

Do you know what that means? It means a LOT of Hanks are needed! We have some of what we need, but need approximately 100 more. Since it is not in my planning budget to purchase 100 Hanks, I got the idea to hold a raffle to collect what we need. You don't even need to spend money if you have a Yella Highnoon Hank collecting dust in your Hoard.

TICKETPALOOZA:

SEND us a Yella Highnoon Hank and you get 4 tickets

LEND us a Yella Highnoon Hank and you get the Hank back after the festivities and 2 tickets

TRADE us a Yella Highnoon Hank and you get another random apparel item and 1 ticket

BONUS SPONSOR You can also check out Moorising's lair and choose a dragon to SPONSOR by naming which dragon you want to wear a (Yella) Hank. By doing so, you earn 1 Bonus ticket (so if you SEND a (Yella) Hank and say you want it to be worn by Rosie - you will receive 5 tickets total) Check the posts to make sure the dragon you choose hasn't already been sponsored.

BONUS REFERRAL If you refer someone to this raffle, and they put in their message (either here or in the CR or PM) that they were sent by you, then YOU get an extra 2 tickets to the raffle.

RULESAPALOOZA:

FIVE (5) Send, Lend or Trades per person

Ping @Moorising here with which mode you choose, and if you want to Sponsor a dragon, their name

If you choose to TRADE a (Yella) Hank, send it by 2-Way Crossroad so I can send your trade apparel

If you choose to SEND or LEND a (Yella) Hank, you can either send via CR or PM.

Everyone who Sends/Lends or Trades a (Yella) Hank will be added to the pinglist when all the dragons are dressed

Prizes will be chosen by RNG sometime in September (once the dragons are up, I will announce the drawing date)

LENT (Yella) Hanks will be returned during the week AFTER Hankapalooza

The Raffle will be CLOSED once the required number of (Yella) Hanks have been received.

If you don't want to enter, but still want to experience the Hankapalooza event, just let me know and I will add you to the pinglist

During Hankapalooza, post a pic here of one of your dragons wearing a [Yella Highnoon Hank] and be entered in a separate raffle (prizes TBA when Hankapalooza begins)

If you have any questions, just ask!!!

Q: Do they have to be Yellow?
A; YES, and it's Yella, not Yellow. (That's the whole point, the spelling amuses me)

PyeohlG.png
[b][u]HANKAPA-PRIZES[/u][/b] They're not the greatest prizes, but your odds are good..and it's for a good cause! What are your chances of winning a prize? Close to 1:100 since the Ticket purchase will be CLOSED once we receive enough Hanks. 1. [item=Skin: Fertility Queen] 2. [item=Skin: Depleted Dreams] 3. [item=Accent: Wavespun Ivy] 4. [item=Berserker] x 2 5. [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] x 2 6. [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x 7 7. [item=Harvest Floracat] (added) 8. [Item=autumn sea dragon] (added) 9. [item=yella highnoon hank] x 10 to wear/sell/brew/whatever you wish! (added) ....more prizes may be added
HANKAPA-PRIZES

They're not the greatest prizes, but your odds are good..and it's for a good cause! What are your chances of winning a prize? Close to 1:100 since the Ticket purchase will be CLOSED once we receive enough Hanks.

1. Skin: Fertility Queen

2. Skin: Depleted Dreams

3. Accent: Wavespun Ivy

4. Berserker x 2

5. Gilded Decorative Chest x 2

6. Iron Treasure Chest x 7

7. Harvest Floracat (added)

8. Autumn Sea Dragon (added)

9. Yella Highnoon Hank x 10 to wear/sell/brew/whatever you wish! (added)

....more prizes may be added

PyeohlG.png
HANKAPA-PINGLIST

@Moorising @Spazzifras @ThalassatheBlue @Cloudfur @BirdyMe @freshpeachez @Karneol @ckadrienth @Quattronius @Echofall @Sennethe @MeowMix1998 @seagodling @Moonpelt @beaq @LionMan @oneirodrakon @unck @Starwing @Kittystar @noodlemangos @Ratiasu @QueenSabriel @Benplo @Moranth @Kvon @May6878 @Voldemortimer @dragonbano @stormheart208 @unck @Selenite @vrrbose @MeowMix1998
HANKAPA-PINGLIST

@Moorising @Spazzifras @ThalassatheBlue @Cloudfur @BirdyMe @freshpeachez @Karneol @ckadrienth @Quattronius @Echofall @Sennethe @MeowMix1998 @seagodling @Moonpelt @beaq @LionMan @oneirodrakon @unck @Starwing @Kittystar @noodlemangos @Ratiasu @QueenSabriel @Benplo @Moranth @Kvon @May6878 @Voldemortimer @dragonbano @stormheart208 @unck @Selenite @vrrbose @MeowMix1998
PyeohlG.png
Family ping

@BirdyMe @freshpeachez @MyWife
Family ping

@BirdyMe @freshpeachez @MyWife
PyeohlG.png
.....aaaaand we're open!
.....aaaaand we're open!
PyeohlG.png
@Moorising

I would like to send a Hank and sponor Corazon please. :)

CR to be sent after this post.
@Moorising

I would like to send a Hank and sponor Corazon please. :)

CR to be sent after this post.
@Spazzifras Thanks for sharing my (strange) vision!
@Spazzifras Thanks for sharing my (strange) vision!
PyeohlG.png
@Moorising No problem at all! Silly as it may be, I find it adorable!
@Moorising No problem at all! Silly as it may be, I find it adorable!
@Karneol @ckadreinth @Quattronius each of you were involved in this idea pre-raffle, so I thought I would ping you. 1 free ticket has been awarded to each of you, just for being you! (You can also still enter the raffle if you so desire)
@Karneol @ckadreinth @Quattronius each of you were involved in this idea pre-raffle, so I thought I would ping you. 1 free ticket has been awarded to each of you, just for being you! (You can also still enter the raffle if you so desire)
PyeohlG.png
@Moorising This is kind of awesome. I would like to trade you a hank and sponsor Robyn, please. She's lovely.
@Moorising This is kind of awesome. I would like to trade you a hank and sponsor Robyn, please. She's lovely.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22