Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 319 320
I wish for.... [item= Eliminate] (So much treasure/gems but I can still dream I guess) [item= Primary Gene: Starmap] (I want this so badly but same as above, super expensive!) [item= Secondary Gene: Bee] (This is also pretty expensive too) Treasure Gems Chests Thank you to the people who gave me these in advance!!! Thank you to... GirlsAreCute for some treasure!!! bonibaru for the chests!!! chamilet for the gems!!!
I wish for....

Eliminate (So much treasure/gems but I can still dream I guess)
Primary Gene: Starmap (I want this so badly but same as above, super expensive!)
Secondary Gene: Bee (This is also pretty expensive too)

Treasure
Gems
Chests

Thank you to the people who gave me these in advance!!!

Thank you to...

GirlsAreCute for some treasure!!!
bonibaru for the chests!!!
chamilet for the gems!!!
I wish for a
Thank you
Thank you again
Gems
Treasure
Chests
I wish for a
Thank you
Thank you again
Gems
Treasure
Chests
[center]WISHLIST[/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------- [center][b]1:[/b] 20+ gems (I'm saving funds to buy a starmap Gene!)*[/center] [center][b]2:[/b] 17k+ gold[/center] [center][b]3:[/b] Any sort of apparel in blue, yellow or purple colors. green too (light green, dark blue, light yellow, and orange, and any type of purple,) *please check to see if they fit with the apparel that i already have*) [/center] [center][b]4:[/b] [item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched ice egg] [item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched lightning egg] [center][b]5:[/b][i][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][/i]*20 or [i][item=Iron Treasure Chest][/i]*10, [i][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][/i]*2[/center] [center][b]6:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Starmap]! (please give if you have extra, i need sooo much for my G1 thx!)[/center] [center][b]7:[/b] [item=Shadow Sprite], [item=Ice sprite], [item=nature Sprite], [item=Blight nymph][/center] [center][b]8:[/b] [item=Prismatic Token] [/center] [center][b]9:[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Crackle] [/center] [center][b]10:[/b] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [/center] [center][b]11:[/b] [item=eliminate] [/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------- [center] [b] i seriously need gems and gold for my lair expansion. if u donate i will worship you. [/b][/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------- ThAnKs tO [i]@LAURA24(26 gems thanks so much!), @BAYHOUND (yay!!!! thanks for all the amazing apparel!!!), @CHAMILET (holy i am getting so many gems!! thanks to all u guys!) *10 gems*[/i]
WISHLIST

1: 20+ gems (I'm saving funds to buy a starmap Gene!)*
2: 17k+ gold
3: Any sort of apparel in blue, yellow or purple colors. green too (light green, dark blue, light yellow, and orange, and any type of purple,) *please check to see if they fit with the apparel that i already have*)
4: Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg
5: Rusted Treasure Chest *20 or Iron Treasure Chest *10, Gilded Decorative Chest *2
6: Primary Gene: Starmap ! (please give if you have extra, i need sooo much for my G1 thx!)
7: Shadow Sprite , Ice Sprite , Nature Sprite , Blight Nymph
8: Prismatic Token
9: Tertiary Gene: Crackle
10: Tri-Color Scatterscroll
11: Eliminate

i seriously need gems and gold for my lair expansion. if u donate i will worship you.

ThAnKs tO @LAURA24(26 gems thanks so much!), @BAYHOUND (yay!!!! thanks for all the amazing apparel!!!), @CHAMILET (holy i am getting so many gems!! thanks to all u guys!) *10 gems*

| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
Wishes? Wishes! WISHES!

Any amount of treasure helps for my layer expansion but atleast 10k pls :D

Scroll of eternal youth!

Something from my wishlist (In sig)

CHESTS any kind of chests!

Any kind of unhatched egg

A surpise! I like surprises!

Thank you to: chamilet, bonibaru FluffyFish
Wishes? Wishes! WISHES!

Any amount of treasure helps for my layer expansion but atleast 10k pls :D

Scroll of eternal youth!

Something from my wishlist (In sig)

CHESTS any kind of chests!

Any kind of unhatched egg

A surpise! I like surprises!

Thank you to: chamilet, bonibaru FluffyFish
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
1. One of these badbois [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1566.png[/img] 2. Any gene, Egg, Breed change ( would be awesome!) 3. Always in need of gems most prefferably anything over 50g 4. Always need treasure (dont we all?) 100,000t ( hec u are amazing if you even give me 1t xD) 5. Any boss fammies or a gilded chest sorry if im bein' a greedy lil turd if i am just give me a cracked squirrel skull @SprinklesTheCat sent :3
1. One of these badbois 1566.png
2. Any gene, Egg, Breed change ( would be awesome!)
3. Always in need of gems most prefferably anything over 50g
4. Always need treasure (dont we all?) 100,000t ( hec u are amazing if you even give me 1t xD)
5. Any boss fammies or a gilded chest
sorry if im bein' a greedy lil turd if i am just give me a cracked squirrel skull
@SprinklesTheCat sent :3
Ragepuff.gif| OwO OwO OwO } He/Them { OwO OwO | Ragepuff_FLIPPED.gif
eyy let me just,, make a wishlist here,,

1) any battlestones (especially elemental might fragments, berserkers, ambushes, eliminates, shreds, scratches, health potions)

2) dragons, especially leveled ones with stones on!

3) familiars!

4) apparel!

6) treasure to expand my lair!

7) gems to get more apparel slots!

8) pinstripe/trail/jaguar/striation/capsule/crackle gene scrolls

9) spiral breed scroll

10) boon of fertility

11) any unhatched egg

12) anything to help a newbie! i'm fairly new and have no idea whats going on pffft

thanks for reading :D
thanks @CorvidKnight for some battlestones!
thanks @bonibaru for battlestones and a levelled dragon!
thanks @Bayhound for a bunch of stuff :D
thanks @chamilet for battle items!
thanks @FearTheFuzzyBear for a dragon!
thanks @VoxxVoleur for a bunch of stuff :0
eyy let me just,, make a wishlist here,,

1) any battlestones (especially elemental might fragments, berserkers, ambushes, eliminates, shreds, scratches, health potions)

2) dragons, especially leveled ones with stones on!

3) familiars!

4) apparel!

6) treasure to expand my lair!

7) gems to get more apparel slots!

8) pinstripe/trail/jaguar/striation/capsule/crackle gene scrolls

9) spiral breed scroll

10) boon of fertility

11) any unhatched egg

12) anything to help a newbie! i'm fairly new and have no idea whats going on pffft

thanks for reading :D
thanks @CorvidKnight for some battlestones!
thanks @bonibaru for battlestones and a levelled dragon!
thanks @Bayhound for a bunch of stuff :D
thanks @chamilet for battle items!
thanks @FearTheFuzzyBear for a dragon!
thanks @VoxxVoleur for a bunch of stuff :0
[center]Very neat place to keep track of everything, especially those who may have helped out! I hope to grant a few things down the road as well. Onlookers - don't feel the need to donate every bit of any stack! Even just one piece will help out a ton! [b]Updated 10/18 Thank You To:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=411467]CorvidKnight[/url] for the driftwood and yarn! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=370698]bonibaru[/url] for the lattice, twist, and Anomalous Nekomata! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=96829]chamilet[/url] for the Onyx Cobras! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=36458]RoyalSorceress[/url] for the Umbral Scale Wingplates, Algaestriders, Barnacle-encrusted Relics, Glowing Mushrooms, skink, cobras, and Irregular Nekomata! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=270579]chefsquirrel999[/url] for the Harlequin Stagwing! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=285584]mayka[/url] for the Wasteland Collector! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=263468]TheGodOfStories[/url] for the Herb Rack vista! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=128068]TheoreticalYarn[/url] for the yarn, Opal Cobras, and Emerald Strikers! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=273819]Imaturtul[/url] for the yarn! _________________________________________ [size=4][b]FAMILIARS[/b][/size] [item=flora cerdae] [item=petalwing peryton] [item=downy fox rat] [item=golden kitsune] [item=silver kitsune] [item=dire hyena] [size=4][b]APPAREL[/b][/size] [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=umbral scale gorget] [item=umbral scale bracers] [item=umbral scale greaves] [item=skeletal chimes] [size=4][b]SWIPP/BALDWIN[/b][/size] [item=mute swan]x3 [item=giant darner]x18 [item=opal cobra]x3 [item=emerald striker]x19 [item=weird purple skink]x9 [item=green-throated skink]x3 [item=juvenile prairie skink]x3 [size=4][b]OTHER[/b][/size] [item=tertiary gene: stained] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] x3[/center]
Very neat place to keep track of everything, especially those who may have helped out! I hope to grant a few things down the road as well. Onlookers - don't feel the need to donate every bit of any stack! Even just one piece will help out a ton!

Updated 10/18

Thank You To:

CorvidKnight for the driftwood and yarn!
bonibaru for the lattice, twist, and Anomalous Nekomata!
chamilet for the Onyx Cobras!
RoyalSorceress for the Umbral Scale Wingplates, Algaestriders, Barnacle-encrusted Relics, Glowing Mushrooms, skink, cobras, and Irregular Nekomata!
chefsquirrel999 for the Harlequin Stagwing!
mayka for the Wasteland Collector!
TheGodOfStories for the Herb Rack vista!
TheoreticalYarn for the yarn, Opal Cobras, and Emerald Strikers!
Imaturtul for the yarn!

FAMILIARS
Flora Cerdae Petalwing Peryton Downy Fox Rat
Golden Kitsune Silver Kitsune Dire Hyena

APPAREL
Leafy Gladeboughs Umbral Scale Gorget Umbral Scale Bracers Umbral Scale Greaves Skeletal Chimes

SWIPP/BALDWIN
Mute Swan x3
Giant Darner x18 Opal Cobra x3 Emerald Striker x19
Weird Purple Skink x9 Green-throated Skink x3 Juvenile Prairie Skink x3

OTHER
Tertiary Gene: Stained Tri-Color Scatterscroll x3
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
~One can dream~ *updated July 9th 21* gonna slowly be phasing this wishlist out, the items on it are still accurate if you wish to use it but I won't be adding to it anymore [quote][center][b][u]Apparel[/u][/b][/center] [item=luminous halo]x1[item=moonglow thorns]x1[item=marvelous sweater]x1 [item=aeruginous tail tatters]x1 [item=autumnal wreath]x2[item=glowing gold clawtips]x1 [item=pearly cuffs of chemistry]x1 [item=black aviator gloves]x1[item=river royalist tail rings]x1[item=black shades]x1[item=brown daredevil cover]x1[item=ravenskull broadsword]x1 [item=scarlet sylvan dress]x1[item=black wooly antennae]x1[item=midnight sandwastes sash]x1 [item=nightglider's arctic pants]x1 [item=nightfall starsilk earrings]x1[item=vintage starsilk earrings]x1[item=teal starsilk earrings]x1 [center][u][b]Also any apparel [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2603041/1]Here[/url] that i've failed to list above[/b][/u][/center] [/quote] [quote][center][b][u]Genes Needed for Projects[/u][/b][/center] [i](multiple of some genes are listed cause I need them for multiple projects if ya wanna give a gene feel free to only give 1, also if you're curious about my projects feel free to check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2525249/1]post[/url])[/i] [item=breed change: fae]x1[item=breed change: coatl] x2 [item=breed change: skydancer]x2 [item=primary gene: pinstripe]x1[item=primary gene: starmap]x4 [item=primary gene: metallic]x2 [item=secondary gene: constellation]x2[item=secondary gene: facet]x1[item=secondary gene: butterfly]x1 [item=tertiary gene: peacock]x1[item=tertiary gene: filigree]x4[item=tertiary gene: glimmer] x1[item=tertiary gene: capsule]x1 [/quote] [quote][center][b][u]Familiars[/u][/b][/center] [item=golden bantam fangar]x1[item=livewire grizzly]x1[item=prancing capricat]x1 [b][u][i]ANY[/i][/u][/b] [b]Sprites would be absolutely superb honestly but it probably won't happen [/b] [/quote] [quote][center][b][u]Skins[/u][/b][/center] [item=accent: blue alien ff]x1[item=accent: pink alien wcm]x1 [item=accent: call to the sky]x1[item=accent: king of roses]x1[skin=10523]x1 [skin=29439]x1[skin=33836]x1[skin=28961]x1 [/quote] [quote][center][b][u]Other[/u][/b][/center] [item=tri-color scatterscroll][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2839891#post_2839891]Many[/url]![/b] [item=vial of scattersight][b]xMany!![/b][item=vial of darkened sight]x1 [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [item=gilded decorative chest][item=iron treasure chest][/quote] [quote][center] [b][u]-Gems and Treasure for Genes is [i]Always[/i] Appreciated[/u][/b] [b][u]-Any Materials To Help Me Get Swipp Items I Want is Also Gladly Accepted![/u][/b] [/center][/quote] [quote]Thank you Bayhound for the Bronze Steampunk Scarf and the Winterwatcher's boots! Thank you Chamilet for the gems! Thank you Bonibaru for the apparel! Thank you RoyalSorceress for the apparel and familiar! Thank you so much akrimau for the calico cat!! Thank you HoodieCat for the red mantle! Big Thanks to Fourthage for knocking a good bit of the apparel out! Thank you VoxxVoleur for the enamored swan! Thank you Imarru for the remove primary!! Thank you so much Alestrius for the two genes!!! Thank you Efilcta so much for my 1st scattersight! Thanks alot to Starshiny for the nice bundle of stuff! ^^ Thanks to FowOwl for the apparel! Thank you Eeree for the Runes Scroll!!! Thanks much teddy72 for the Runes Scroll & Paunchy Red Percher!! Thank you Chuchuana for all the apparel!!! Thank you Geckoson for the apparel!! Thank you LavenderLapis for the Loga!! Thanks JiminxYoongi for the flower crowns~ Thank you Catradora for the scorchpaw prowler!! Thank you Shudder for the Skink Gene!!!!! Thanks so much Schmaltz for phantom!! Thank you Croix for the tail rings! Thank you clovur for the halo, leafy gladeboughs, and neb starsilks!!! Thank you Ado for the halo, cutlass, and eye scar!!!!! Thank you Levengale for the items! Thank you Voldemortimer for the skin!! Thanks Corpsus for the apparel! Thanks Sinjin for the earring! Thank you Rhea for all the apparel!!!!! Thank you dalinar83 for all the apparel and the accent!!! Thank you Neptunite for the boots and all the earrings!!!! Thank you TwilightBlue for the King of Sylvan Frost Skin!!! Thanks Iodhadh for the ambassador !! Thank you Xynbrae for the specialty items and apparel!!! Thank you sickreaps so much for the shimmer gene!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Cyriusli for the pose scroll!!!!!!!! Thank you disconnected98 for hati & skoll! @vassina oompaloomp[/quote]
~One can dream~ *updated July 9th 21* gonna slowly be phasing this wishlist out, the items on it are still accurate if you wish to use it but I won't be adding to it anymore
Quote:
Apparel

Luminous Halo x1 Moonglow Thorns x1 Marvelous Sweater x1

Aeruginous Tail Tatters x1 Autumnal Wreath x2 Glowing Gold Clawtips x1 Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry x1

Black Aviator Gloves x1 River Royalist Tail Rings x1 Black Shades x1 Brown Daredevil Cover x1 Ravenskull Broadsword x1

Scarlet Sylvan Dress x1 Black Wooly Antennae x1 Midnight Sandwastes Sash x1 Nightglider's Arctic Pants x1

Nightfall Starsilk Earrings x1 Vintage Starsilk Earrings x1 Teal Starsilk Earrings x1
Also any apparel Here that i've failed to list above
Quote:
Genes Needed for Projects
(multiple of some genes are listed cause I need them for multiple projects if ya wanna give a gene feel free to only give 1, also if you're curious about my projects feel free to check out my post)
Breed Change: Fae x1 Breed Change: Coatl x2 Breed Change: Skydancer x2
Primary Gene: Pinstripe x1 Primary Gene: Starmap x4 Primary Gene: Metallic x2
Secondary Gene: Constellation x2 Secondary Gene: Facet x1 Secondary Gene: Butterfly x1
Tertiary Gene: Peacock x1 Tertiary Gene: Filigree x4 Tertiary Gene: Glimmer x1 Tertiary Gene: Capsule x1
Quote:
Familiars
Golden Bantam Fangar x1 Livewire Grizzly x1 Prancing Capricat x1
ANY Sprites would be absolutely superb honestly but it probably won't happen
Quote:
Skins
Accent: Blue Alien FF x1 Accent: Pink Alien WCM x1 Accent: Call to the Sky x1 Accent: King of Roses x1 x1 x1 x1 x1
Quote:
Other
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Many! Vial of Scattersight xMany!! Vial of Darkened Sight x1
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest
Quote:
-Gems and Treasure for Genes is Always Appreciated

-Any Materials To Help Me Get Swipp Items I Want is Also Gladly Accepted!
Quote:
Thank you Bayhound for the Bronze Steampunk Scarf and the Winterwatcher's boots!
Thank you Chamilet for the gems!
Thank you Bonibaru for the apparel!
Thank you RoyalSorceress for the apparel and familiar!
Thank you so much akrimau for the calico cat!!
Thank you HoodieCat for the red mantle!
Big Thanks to Fourthage for knocking a good bit of the apparel out!
Thank you VoxxVoleur for the enamored swan!
Thank you Imarru for the remove primary!!
Thank you so much Alestrius for the two genes!!!
Thank you Efilcta so much for my 1st scattersight!
Thanks alot to Starshiny for the nice bundle of stuff! ^^
Thanks to FowOwl for the apparel!
Thank you Eeree for the Runes Scroll!!!
Thanks much teddy72 for the Runes Scroll & Paunchy Red Percher!!
Thank you Chuchuana for all the apparel!!!
Thank you Geckoson for the apparel!!
Thank you LavenderLapis for the Loga!!
Thanks JiminxYoongi for the flower crowns~
Thank you Catradora for the scorchpaw prowler!!
Thank you Shudder for the Skink Gene!!!!!
Thanks so much Schmaltz for phantom!!
Thank you Croix for the tail rings!
Thank you clovur for the halo, leafy gladeboughs, and neb starsilks!!!
Thank you Ado for the halo, cutlass, and eye scar!!!!!
Thank you Levengale for the items!
Thank you Voldemortimer for the skin!!
Thanks Corpsus for the apparel!
Thanks Sinjin for the earring!
Thank you Rhea for all the apparel!!!!!
Thank you dalinar83 for all the apparel and the accent!!!
Thank you Neptunite for the boots and all the earrings!!!!
Thank you TwilightBlue for the King of Sylvan Frost Skin!!!
Thanks Iodhadh for the ambassador !!
Thank you Xynbrae for the specialty items and apparel!!!
Thank you sickreaps so much for the shimmer gene!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Cyriusli for the pose scroll!!!!!!!!
Thank you disconnected98 for hati & skoll!
@vassina oompaloomp
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
My wishes!!

1) Egg of any kind

2) Scatterscroll

3) Eternal Youth Scroll

4) Dragon with Glowing eyes (I’d die for plague but I would appreciate ANY flight) Thank you soooo much @bonibaru for the Vial of Glowing Sight!!!!

5) Starmap dragon (not super important, just for the collection)

6) Opal Gene Scroll

7) Filigree Scroll

8) Gilded Decorative Chest

Consideration is always appreciated
My wishes!!

1) Egg of any kind

2) Scatterscroll

3) Eternal Youth Scroll

4) Dragon with Glowing eyes (I’d die for plague but I would appreciate ANY flight) Thank you soooo much @bonibaru for the Vial of Glowing Sight!!!!

5) Starmap dragon (not super important, just for the collection)

6) Opal Gene Scroll

7) Filigree Scroll

8) Gilded Decorative Chest

Consideration is always appreciated
S9GIMwM.png yKp0KRf.png S9GIMwM.png
My wishes are:

Breed Change: Spiral
Primary gene: Starmap
Primary gene: Iridescent
Tertiary gene: Filigree
My wishes are:

Breed Change: Spiral