Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33
@Araeleki sure - you can drop if you'd like, but you're more than welcome to stay if you wish! it's free stuff if you get redrawn :)
@Araeleki sure - you can drop if you'd like, but you're more than welcome to stay if you wish! it's free stuff if you get redrawn :)
@FirnenTheWolf i'm readding your name to the raffle since you haven't followed two of the rules
@FirnenTheWolf i'm readding your name to the raffle since you haven't followed two of the rules
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the fourth set of winners! 1. @transboymichael 2. @Ingenuity 3. @kaylavarnell4736 4. @MrsRodrigo 5. @DeskLampSnek [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O11"[/b] [quote=O11]Nocturne Newborn [item=unhatched nocturne egg][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: [/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the fourth set of winners!

1. @transboymichael
2. @Ingenuity
3. @kaylavarnell4736
4. @MrsRodrigo
5. @DeskLampSnek

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O11"
O11 wrote:
Nocturne Newborn
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
@britneyrox okay hopefully I did this right. :3
My two choices:D17:Jango
BAT2: Rally
My three options:
FAM3:Slumbering Charlaton
FAM4:Juvenile Starsweeper
APP7:Steampunk Vest
@britneyrox okay hopefully I did this right. :3
My two choices:D17:Jango
BAT2: Rally
My three options:
FAM3:Slumbering Charlaton
FAM4:Juvenile Starsweeper
APP7:Steampunk Vest
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@kaylavarnell4736 hey! please have a reread through my post, i don't quite understand your prize selections!
@kaylavarnell4736 hey! please have a reread through my post, i don't quite understand your prize selections!
@britneyrox i'm so sorry! is this better? My choices: [quote=D17]Jango [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25219946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252200/25219946_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 1 Imperial Female [Ice] [b]Primary[/b] Midnight Petals [b]Secondary[/b] Midnight Shimmer [b]Tertiary[/b] Shadow Crackle[/quote] [quote=BAT2]Buff Bag [item=rally][/quote] My options: [quote=FAM3]Doppelgängers - Starfall Celebration 2014 Familiar [item=slumbering charlatan][/quote] [quote=FAM4]Baldwin's Buddies [item=juvenile starsweeper][/quote] [quote=APP7]Lookin' Stylish in Silver [item=silver steampunk vest] [/quote]
@britneyrox i'm so sorry! is this better?

My choices:
D17 wrote:
Jango

25219946_350.png

Level 1 Imperial Female [Ice]
Primary Midnight Petals
Secondary Midnight Shimmer
Tertiary Shadow Crackle
BAT2 wrote:
Buff Bag
Rally
My options:
FAM3 wrote:
Doppelgängers - Starfall Celebration 2014 Familiar
Slumbering Charlatan
FAM4 wrote:
Baldwin's Buddies
Juvenile Starsweeper
APP7 wrote:
Lookin' Stylish in Silver
Silver Steampunk Vest
*B.R Hatchery*

@britneyrox
Hmmm
1. FAM3
2. O2
3. APP4
4. O7
5. APP7
@britneyrox
Hmmm
1. FAM3
2. O2
3. APP4
4. O7
5. APP7
+3 FRT
@britneyrox
fam2
D9
d11
O12
Thank you so much!

Goodness I'm sorry I'm on my phone and it's so hard to go back and forth -.- sorry for the poor formatting!
@britneyrox
fam2
D9
d11
O12
Thank you so much!

Goodness I'm sorry I'm on my phone and it's so hard to go back and forth -.- sorry for the poor formatting!
Hatchery/Dergs
S: Gems OPEN
LF: Graphics/Code
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
@kaylavarnell4736 i don't understand why you've listed something called choices and something called options. you only need to list 3 prize packs, and as the instructions say, you get everything from the pack.

the two users before this post have done everything correctly, please refer to theirs as an example.
@kaylavarnell4736 i don't understand why you've listed something called choices and something called options. you only need to list 3 prize packs, and as the instructions say, you get everything from the pack.

the two users before this post have done everything correctly, please refer to theirs as an example.
@britneyrox
D17
BAT2
APP7
Ok sorry about all that! And thank you! :3
@britneyrox
D17
BAT2
APP7
Ok sorry about all that! And thank you! :3
*B.R Hatchery*

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33