Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Custom accent and NATURE SPRITE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@LordMakis Your tickets have been registered, good luck! :D
@LordMakis Your tickets have been registered, good luck! :D
@Kirrow

2 tickets sending cr
@Kirrow

2 tickets sending cr
e9oibMK.png
@Brightredjem Whoa dude, you sent 17.000 treasure! I think you added one 0 too much, that is enough for 20 tickets :D I haven't accepted the crossroad trade, so if it's a mistake you can cancel it.

Let me know later, 'kay?
@Brightredjem Whoa dude, you sent 17.000 treasure! I think you added one 0 too much, that is enough for 20 tickets :D I haven't accepted the crossroad trade, so if it's a mistake you can cancel it.

Let me know later, 'kay?
@Nagljus Your tickets have been recorded :) Good luck!
@Nagljus Your tickets have been recorded :) Good luck!
@kirrow I will be purchasing 5 tickets, and I'll be putting the "Sprite Raffle" icon on my signature soon, but for some reason the computer I'm using won't copy and paste, so I'll do it later. However, since I have pretty much no more space on my signature, do you mind if I just put it on my profile? And also, can I ask how you made the icon? Thanks!

I'll send you a 1-way trade, with 5 gems...
@kirrow I will be purchasing 5 tickets, and I'll be putting the "Sprite Raffle" icon on my signature soon, but for some reason the computer I'm using won't copy and paste, so I'll do it later. However, since I have pretty much no more space on my signature, do you mind if I just put it on my profile? And also, can I ask how you made the icon? Thanks!

I'll send you a 1-way trade, with 5 gems...
@LyraFlameThrower Yes that is fine also :)
@LyraFlameThrower Yes that is fine also :)
@Brightredjem Your ten tickets have been noted down ^__^
@Brightredjem Your ten tickets have been noted down ^__^
@Koselly Your tickets have been recorded ^_^
@Koselly Your tickets have been recorded ^_^
@kirrow Thank you! I think I'll buy more later ;)
@kirrow Thank you! I think I'll buy more later ;)
@Koselly It will take some time before I reach 1000 sold tickets, so you should have plenty of time :D I'm not in a hurry for this raffle, it will take the time it takes :)
@Koselly It will take some time before I reach 1000 sold tickets, so you should have plenty of time :D I'm not in a hurry for this raffle, it will take the time it takes :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12