Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine - Round 8 p53
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53
@Eisfaerie - Thank you so much I shall start pluging them in now for you :D
@Eisfaerie - Thank you so much I shall start pluging them in now for you :D
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Eisfaerie and @Candour Two-Way when your rad you may accpet I plugged you both in ;)

Both are added

@argonneon - i finished yours as well :)
@Eisfaerie and @Candour Two-Way when your rad you may accpet I plugged you both in ;)

Both are added

@argonneon - i finished yours as well :)
@carsonphillips I'm going to be offline for a bit, but if you're in no hurry feel free to add t and I'll accept when I get back!
@carsonphillips I'm going to be offline for a bit, but if you're in no hurry feel free to add t and I'll accept when I get back!
Looking for non-dragon art
*drools over prizes* TO THE COLI
*drools over prizes* TO THE COLI
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
I have updated everyone that has sent me trades ;) Thank you all for your support!
I have updated everyone that has sent me trades ;) Thank you all for your support!
[center]Thank you to everyone supporting Light! Keep sending in dragons for chances at amazing prizes and sweet dosh! [img]http://i.imgur.com/FO2fn1b.png[/img][/center]
Thank you to everyone supporting Light! Keep sending in dragons for chances at amazing prizes and sweet dosh!

FO2fn1b.png
@Bic

sending 8 level 7s your way :)
@Bic

sending 8 level 7s your way :)
@SybilRamkin
Great! Thank you for your support!
@SybilRamkin
Great! Thank you for your support!
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
[center][img]http://s17.postimg.org/3leins0an/Undertaker_by_Lantern_Fruit.png[/img] Back online and ready to go!
Undertaker_by_Lantern_Fruit.png

Back online and ready to go!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Update all ids are up besides two that are not showing up here. ;) Im also back and ready for all your lovely dragons!
Update all ids are up besides two that are not showing up here. ;) Im also back and ready for all your lovely dragons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53