Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine - Round 8 p53
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Rynne
Thank you so much!

1. Dancing on Deck
2. Follow the Wind
3. Tia Dalma
@Rynne
Thank you so much!

1. Dancing on Deck
2. Follow the Wind
3. Tia Dalma
@Rynne thank you!

1. 2 dragon busts by Tiggerpup91
2. Follow the Wind
3. Dancing on Deck
4. Between the Lines
5. Tia Dalma
6. 3 Coatl Adoptables by Lichtdrache
7. 2 Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
@Rynne thank you!

1. 2 dragon busts by Tiggerpup91
2. Follow the Wind
3. Dancing on Deck
4. Between the Lines
5. Tia Dalma
6. 3 Coatl Adoptables by Lichtdrache
7. 2 Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
Proud owner of a noodle bowl
nature_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9d.gif nature_arobling_by_cicide76536-dcilq0b.gif nature_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilq00.gif
New round ping! @hinatot @RainbowSuss @GentleOceanWind @Catwyrm @TesserWings @Emmie

All prizes for round seven have been sent out! If you have any issues, please let me know. Now for round eight!

I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

Note that there are only six prizes left, including dragon doodles by CarmineCranes that is offered twice.

1. @brightshine (carried over)
2. @lordlyent
3. @kalvin
4. @mwyears
5. @zillua
6. @emmahaa

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!
New round ping! @hinatot @RainbowSuss @GentleOceanWind @Catwyrm @TesserWings @Emmie

All prizes for round seven have been sent out! If you have any issues, please let me know. Now for round eight!

I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

Note that there are only six prizes left, including dragon doodles by CarmineCranes that is offered twice.

1. @brightshine (carried over)
2. @lordlyent
3. @kalvin
4. @mwyears
5. @zillua
6. @emmahaa

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne

Choice 1: Colour human bust by Acaida
Choice 2: Coatl Adopts

Thank you!
@Rynne

Choice 1: Colour human bust by Acaida
Choice 2: Coatl Adopts

Thank you!
@Rynne Thank you!
1. Coatl Adoptables
2. Dragon Doodles
3. Badges
4. Human Bust
5. Bios
@Rynne Thank you!
1. Coatl Adoptables
2. Dragon Doodles
3. Badges
4. Human Bust
5. Bios
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Rynne
Looks like I accidentally missed the first drawing.Sorry about that!

1.5 Bios by MagpieScholar
@Rynne
Looks like I accidentally missed the first drawing.Sorry about that!

1.5 Bios by MagpieScholar
@Rynne

Thank you!

1.Three Coatl Adoptables by Lichtdrache
2.Two Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
3.Two Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
4.Five badges by ithaneliaseran
5.One color human bust by Acaidia
6.Five bios by MagpieScholar
@Rynne

Thank you!

1.Three Coatl Adoptables by Lichtdrache
2.Two Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
3.Two Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
4.Five badges by ithaneliaseran
5.One color human bust by Acaidia
6.Five bios by MagpieScholar
c33OBRd.png
Oooh, cool. *-*
@Rynne

1 Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
2 Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
3 Coatl Adoptables by Lichtdrache

They are super cute!
Oooh, cool. *-*
@Rynne

1 Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
2 Dragon Doodles by CarmineCranes
3 Coatl Adoptables by Lichtdrache

They are super cute!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@mwyears (carried over) There is now one final prize left in this raffle! Would you like to accept this prize, or pass? [quote=5 Badges by ithanaeliaseran] [center]Five badges by ithaneliaseran [img]http://i.imgur.com/v71YzwU.png[/img] [b]More examples:[/b] [url=http://commissionsandsellablethings.tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url][/center][/quote]
@mwyears (carried over)

There is now one final prize left in this raffle! Would you like to accept this prize, or pass?

5 Badges by ithanaeliaseran wrote:
Five badges by ithaneliaseran

v71YzwU.png
More examples: Tumblr
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53