Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Lumai @Ashmore @Necrosie
Sent
@Lumai @Ashmore @Necrosie
Sent
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Ashmore
I think its for final rush for my dragons.. I can give 2 full days for them, before they will get exalted, because Kin starts to get bored to look them at her lair ^^' . I think she meant also that same for her dragons, if they wont get homes, they will get exalted too.
IF your lair is full for now, I can still ask her to reserve the dragon and she will send it to you when you have more space in the lair.
@Ashmore
I think its for final rush for my dragons.. I can give 2 full days for them, before they will get exalted, because Kin starts to get bored to look them at her lair ^^' . I think she meant also that same for her dragons, if they wont get homes, they will get exalted too.
IF your lair is full for now, I can still ask her to reserve the dragon and she will send it to you when you have more space in the lair.
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
@Necrosie
I'm thinking in closing this giveaway soon, so I'll wait one or two more days, and close it. :)
@Necrosie
I'm thinking in closing this giveaway soon, so I'll wait one or two more days, and close it. :)
@Lumai @ashmore Sent!
@Lumai @ashmore Sent!
I was able to Join during the June opening! I am so excited!
I am interested in Ultramarine Crystal/Carrot Shimmer/Sanddollar Underbelly, Mirror Female
if you still have it.
I am interested in Ultramarine Crystal/Carrot Shimmer/Sanddollar Underbelly, Mirror Female
if you still have it.
6iv51x.png
@ashmore can I have [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241786/24178536_350.png[/img]
@ashmore can I have

24178536_350.png
@Ashmore

I AM SO SORRY! my pings were acting so weird for some reason it said I had like 154 and when I clicked it would freeze it messed with my stuff turns out I did have a lot of pings idk who was pinging me i just... got... to your ping... I am so sorry... I will send them the dragon ASAP!

@Rostigli
@Ashmore

I AM SO SORRY! my pings were acting so weird for some reason it said I had like 154 and when I clicked it would freeze it messed with my stuff turns out I did have a lot of pings idk who was pinging me i just... got... to your ping... I am so sorry... I will send them the dragon ASAP!

@Rostigli
kDn4On5.png
@Catspaw
Hm... well, you're not a June newbie, but I don't mind you having my dragon, so I'll send her for you right away. ^^

@Tadi
No problem, my messages like to show 51 instead of the real amount as well. :)

@CobreCobra
Even though you're not a June newbie, I'm sure Nimuriel won't mind sending the dragon for you. ^^

@Nimuriel
CobreCobra who registrated in May, would like ask for your Emerald Iridescent/Seafoam Facet/Shadow Thylacine, Skydancer male if possible. :)
@Catspaw
Hm... well, you're not a June newbie, but I don't mind you having my dragon, so I'll send her for you right away. ^^

@Tadi
No problem, my messages like to show 51 instead of the real amount as well. :)

@CobreCobra
Even though you're not a June newbie, I'm sure Nimuriel won't mind sending the dragon for you. ^^

@Nimuriel
CobreCobra who registrated in May, would like ask for your Emerald Iridescent/Seafoam Facet/Shadow Thylacine, Skydancer male if possible. :)
@CobreCobra @Ashmore Sent ^^
@CobreCobra @Ashmore Sent ^^
friendly bump
friendly bump
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29