Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@DragonSeeker @hoopla @Khasel @Carnelious @Jazzyleia @ForFoxSakeWhy @bagelsthee @Quenyi @fanggirl99 @Zaitria @Zefortuner @Azera @Feuerpfote @Auresse @undertalerlz12 @Jokersluv @Flatterina

Hello everyone! ^^ There are still lots of dragons avaliable, and Kineldi donated two more babs as well. :) I have two nest (3 hatchlings) ready to hatch, but currently I don't have enough lair space to hatch them.
@DragonSeeker @hoopla @Khasel @Carnelious @Jazzyleia @ForFoxSakeWhy @bagelsthee @Quenyi @fanggirl99 @Zaitria @Zefortuner @Azera @Feuerpfote @Auresse @undertalerlz12 @Jokersluv @Flatterina

Hello everyone! ^^ There are still lots of dragons avaliable, and Kineldi donated two more babs as well. :) I have two nest (3 hatchlings) ready to hatch, but currently I don't have enough lair space to hatch them.
@Ashmore I would happily take the pretty red orb female at the top of the post. You know, to jump on that grenade and help you lair clean ;P
@Ashmore I would happily take the pretty red orb female at the top of the post. You know, to jump on that grenade and help you lair clean ;P
I was able to Join during the June opening! I am so excited!
@Ashmore I have 4 free space in my lair and no hatching nest in the close future (the closest is 4 egg in 3 day) so if you want i can hold your babies, so you can hatch your nests ^^
@Ashmore I have 4 free space in my lair and no hatching nest in the close future (the closest is 4 egg in 3 day) so if you want i can hold your babies, so you can hatch your nests ^^
@Ashmore
May I have Melvara, please?
@Ashmore
May I have Melvara, please?
@Ashmore Could I get this cutie? Please and thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24470270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244703/24470270_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ashmore

Could I get this cutie? Please and thank you!

24470270_350.png
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Kineldi May I please have this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23814223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238143/23814223_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kineldi May I please have this girl?

23814223_350.png
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
@Jokersluv
Well, she's in Kineldi's lair so it will help them instead me. ^^ I'll ping Kineldi to send the derg for you. :)

@Kineldi
-Jokersluv asked for your Crimson Ripple/Pink Seraph/Crimson Underbelly, Pearlcatcher Female first. ^^
-Jazzyleia asked for your Ice Basic/Antique Eye Spots/Tomato Thylacine, Skydancer Female.

@Nimuriel
Thank you for your offer but I think I'll be able to manage it somehow. :) I already hatched one of my last two nests, so I only have one remaining, with two eggs. ^^

@Flatterina
Sure, I'll ping Tadi to send her for you. :D

@Tadi
Flatterina would like to take Melvara. :)

@Jazzyleia
I'll ping Kineldi for you. :)

@AnonymousSinger
Sorry, but she was just taken. However I still have plenty other dragons avaliable, please check the avaliable dragon list on the first page, I'm sure you'll be able to find an other one you like. ^^
@Jokersluv
Well, she's in Kineldi's lair so it will help them instead me. ^^ I'll ping Kineldi to send the derg for you. :)

@Kineldi
-Jokersluv asked for your Crimson Ripple/Pink Seraph/Crimson Underbelly, Pearlcatcher Female first. ^^
-Jazzyleia asked for your Ice Basic/Antique Eye Spots/Tomato Thylacine, Skydancer Female.

@Nimuriel
Thank you for your offer but I think I'll be able to manage it somehow. :) I already hatched one of my last two nests, so I only have one remaining, with two eggs. ^^

@Flatterina
Sure, I'll ping Tadi to send her for you. :D

@Tadi
Flatterina would like to take Melvara. :)

@Jazzyleia
I'll ping Kineldi for you. :)

@AnonymousSinger
Sorry, but she was just taken. However I still have plenty other dragons avaliable, please check the avaliable dragon list on the first page, I'm sure you'll be able to find an other one you like. ^^
@Ashmore
@Flatterina

On the way!!!
@Ashmore
@Flatterina

On the way!!!
kDn4On5.png
@ashmore oh...well thank you lol i tried
@ashmore oh...well thank you lol i tried
I was able to Join during the June opening! I am so excited!
@Necrosie @Ashmore can I have him please? I have a perfect name for him!

Midnight Piebald/Midnight Paint/Orange Basic, Ridgeback Male
@Necrosie @Ashmore can I have him please? I have a perfect name for him!

Midnight Piebald/Midnight Paint/Orange Basic, Ridgeback Male
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29