Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE!
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272
@Tamanthajayne
Can I have Miths and Legends, please? Thanks!
@Tamanthajayne
Can I have Miths and Legends, please? Thanks!
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
Congratulations to @DuskWitch13 Your prize awaits you in Crossroads! Thanks for supporting the King's Ransom Raffle! [quote=Mith's and Legends][center][item=Sentinel Mith][item=Construction Mith] [item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Marshland Poodle Mith] [item=Luna Mith][item=Clouded Mith][item=Cinder Mith][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bloodscale Chest Guard][item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Bloodscale Greaves][item=Bloodscale Tail Guard][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Bloodscale Helmet][/center][/quote]
Congratulations to @DuskWitch13

Your prize awaits you in Crossroads! Thanks for supporting the King's Ransom Raffle!

Mith's and Legends wrote:
Sentinel Mith Construction Mith Goldenplains Poodle Mith Marshland Poodle Mith
Luna Mith Clouded Mith Cinder Mith Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Greaves Bloodscale Tail Guard Bloodscale Wing Guard Bloodscale Helmet
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
@Tamanthajayne

:) May I get Passionate Peryton, please?
@Tamanthajayne

:) May I get Passionate Peryton, please?
RU7fXDq.png
Congratulations to @Temmith Your prize awaits you in Crossroads! Thanks for supporting the King's Ransom Raffle! [quote=Passionate Peryton][center][item=Petalwing Peryton][item=Mage's Nightshade Bag][item=Mage's Nightshade Gloves][item=Mage's Nightshade Hat][item=Mage's Nightshade Overcoat][item=Mage's Nightshade Socks][item=Mage's Nightshade Tunic][/center][/quote]
Congratulations to @Temmith

Your prize awaits you in Crossroads! Thanks for supporting the King's Ransom Raffle!

Passionate Peryton wrote:
Petalwing Peryton Mage's Nightshade Bag Mage's Nightshade Gloves Mage's Nightshade Hat Mage's Nightshade Overcoat Mage's Nightshade Socks Mage's Nightshade Tunic

FINAL ROUND of the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE WINNERS!

Instructions: For this round it is first come first served.

If you are the first one to enter a prize it will go to you.

If you are the second or third etc. to enter prize choices, make sure to enter more than one.

As entries are turned in we will award prizes and remove them from the list, however if you do not respond within 24 hours of the original post you will forfeit any prize.

Time runs out on Aug 09, 2016 @ 20:40:41

-->Make sure to list your prize choices in order of preference.<--

Available Prizes are shown on the first page of this thread.

Winners have 24 hours to pick their prize choices.

Those who do not respond within 24 hours will forfeit their prize.

Thank you all for your participation in the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE!
FINAL ROUND of the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE WINNERS!

Instructions: For this round it is first come first served.

If you are the first one to enter a prize it will go to you.

If you are the second or third etc. to enter prize choices, make sure to enter more than one.

As entries are turned in we will award prizes and remove them from the list, however if you do not respond within 24 hours of the original post you will forfeit any prize.

Time runs out on Aug 09, 2016 @ 20:40:41

-->Make sure to list your prize choices in order of preference.<--

Available Prizes are shown on the first page of this thread.

Winners have 24 hours to pick their prize choices.

Those who do not respond within 24 hours will forfeit their prize.

Thank you all for your participation in the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE!
@Tamanthajayne

Could I get the Brightshine Blooms prize please?
@Tamanthajayne

Could I get the Brightshine Blooms prize please?
Congratulations to @SongofSilence Your prize awaits you in Crossroads! Thanks for supporting the King's Ransom Raffle! [quote=Brightshine Boons][center][item=Shining Goblin][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee][item=Skin: Gnomon Shadow][item=Accent: Pixie and Whisper][/center][/quote]
Congratulations to @SongofSilence

Brightshine Boons wrote:
Shining Goblin Luminous Legguards Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Skin: Gnomon Shadow Accent: Pixie and Whisper
Thank you c:
Thank you c:
@tamanthajayne, here kitty kitty?
@tamanthajayne, here kitty kitty?
img.jpg
@tamanthajayne pickled serpenta, please! ^-^
@tamanthajayne pickled serpenta, please! ^-^
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272