Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE!
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 271 272
@Missywithcheese

1. Princess of Water
2. Militant Maren
3. Picturesque Peryton
4. Inventor's Trove
5. Birds of Paradise

Wow! I can't believe I won something! Congrats to all the other winners as well! ^-^
@Missywithcheese

1. Princess of Water
2. Militant Maren
3. Picturesque Peryton
4. Inventor's Trove
5. Birds of Paradise

Wow! I can't believe I won something! Congrats to all the other winners as well! ^-^
UwUnl7O.png
@Tamanthajayne @Missywithcheese
Thank you for the raffle!

1. Maleficent's Transformation
2. Pets of Poseidon
3.A River Runs Through It 
4. Birds of Paradise
5. Primrose Peryton 
6. Inventor's Trove
7.Passionate Peryton 
8. Militant Maren
Thank you for the raffle!

1. Maleficent's Transformation
2. Pets of Poseidon
3.A River Runs Through It 
4. Birds of Paradise
5. Primrose Peryton 
6. Inventor's Trove
7.Passionate Peryton 
8. Militant Maren
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@Tamanthajayne @missywithcheese

Oh yay! I'm first choice this round :D so....hmmm...

I'd like Stormcatcher's Carnivale please! <3
@Tamanthajayne @missywithcheese

Oh yay! I'm first choice this round :D so....hmmm...

I'd like Stormcatcher's Carnivale please! <3
X0JktGl.png
Congratulations to @VermontVampyre the First Choice winner in the Seventh Round of the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE! Your prize awaits on Crossroads! [quote=Stormcatcher's Carnivale][center][item=Electricians Emblem][item=Skin: Forgotten Construct][item=Accent: Alive by Lightning][item=Skin: Tesla Coil][item=Skin: Fractured Lightning][item=Skin: Thundertouched] [item=Electrician's Crown][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Lightning Tome][/quote][/center]
Congratulations to @VermontVampyre the First Choice winner in the Seventh Round of the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE!

Your prize awaits on Crossroads!
Stormcatcher's Carnivale wrote:
Skin: Forgotten Construct Accent: Alive by Lightning Skin: Tesla Coil Skin: Fractured Lightning Skin: Thundertouched
Electrician's Crown Lightning Lancer Mesa Mechanojets Lightning Tome
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
Thankyou for hosting the rafftle :)

1. Pets of Poseidon
2. Flamecaller's Festival
Thankyou for hosting the rafftle :)

1. Pets of Poseidon
2. Flamecaller's Festival
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Congratulations to @Self & @GrandNagus, the Second and Third Choice winners in the Seventh Round of the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE! Your prize awaits on Crossroads! [quote=Pets of Poseidon][center][item=Golden Porpoise][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Kelp Tender][item=Mammertee][item=Relic Eel][item=Abyss Striker][item=Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Depin][item=Corrosive Depin] [item=Cobalt Deepsea Bulb][item=Emerald Deepsea Bulb] [item=Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb][item=Mantarune][item=Wave Sweeper][item=Golden Deepsea Bulb] [item=Ruby Deepsea Bulb][item=Aqua Deepsea Bulb][item=Violet Deepsea Bulb][/center][/quote] [quote=Princess of Earth][center][item=Chartreuse Wooly Antennae][item=Chartreuse Wooly Coat][item=Chartreuse Wooly Tail] [item=Spring's Breath][item=Summer Swelter][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Winter Wind] [item=Celadon Arm Silks][item=Celadon Leg Silks][item=Celadon Silk Sash][item=Celadon Tail Bangle][item=Celadon Silk Veil][/center][/quote]
Congratulations to @Self & @GrandNagus, the Second and Third Choice winners in the Seventh Round of the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE!

Your prize awaits on Crossroads!
Pets of Poseidon wrote:
Golden Porpoise Cloud Chaser Kelp Tender Mammertee Relic Eel Abyss Striker Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Depin Corrosive Depin
Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Emerald Deepsea Bulb
Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb Mantarune Wave Sweeper Golden Deepsea Bulb
Ruby Deepsea Bulb Aqua Deepsea Bulb Violet Deepsea Bulb
Princess of Earth wrote:
Chartreuse Wooly Antennae Chartreuse Wooly Coat Chartreuse Wooly Tail
Spring's Breath Summer Swelter Autumn Breeze Winter Wind
Celadon Arm Silks Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Silk Sash Celadon Tail Bangle Celadon Silk Veil

Thanks for an awesome raffle! If you plan on doing something like this in the future I would love a ping to it!

It was awesome...I loved all the prize packs and actually was able to get my third most favorite/wanted pack <3 (The enchanters one and the planetary splendors were wanted more but oh well :p)

Thanks for an awesome raffle! If you plan on doing something like this in the future I would love a ping to it!

It was awesome...I loved all the prize packs and actually was able to get my third most favorite/wanted pack <3 (The enchanters one and the planetary splendors were wanted more but oh well :p)

X0JktGl.png
Congratulations to @Nevros, @Talicinx, & @Stefanyd, the final winners in the Seventh Round of the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE! Your prizes are on Crossroads! [quote=Princess of Water][center][item=Blue Wooly Antennae][item=Blue Wooly Coat][item=Blue Wooly Tail] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Black Tulip Corsage] [item=Black Tulip Flower Crown][item=Black Tulip Lei] [item=Sky Blue Arm Silks][item=Sky Blue Leg Silks][item=Sky Blue Silk Sash] [item=Sky Blue Silk Scarf][item=Sky Blue Tail Bangle][item=Sky Blue Silk Veil][/center][/quote] [quote=Maleficent's Transformation][center][item=Onyx Roundhorn][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Black Wooly Antennae][item=Black Wooly Coat][item=Black Wooly Tail][item=Bleak Birdskull Armband][item=Bleak Birdskull Headdress][item=Bleak Birdskull Legband][item=Bleak Birdskull Necklace][item=Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Primary Gene: Vipera][item=Secondary Gene: Hypnotic][/center][/quote] [quote=Un-Koalafied][center][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Murktooth Bramblekeep][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Wavebreak Snarler] [item=Timber Tender][item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Livewire Grizzly] [item=Magma Embear][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][/center][/quote]
Congratulations to @Nevros, @Talicinx, & @Stefanyd, the final winners in the Seventh Round of the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE!

Your prizes are on Crossroads!
Princess of Water wrote:
Blue Wooly Antennae Blue Wooly Coat Blue Wooly Tail
Black Tulip Flowerfall Black Tulip Corsage Black Tulip Flower Crown Black Tulip Lei
Sky Blue Arm Silks Sky Blue Leg Silks Sky Blue Silk Sash
Sky Blue Silk Scarf Sky Blue Tail Bangle Sky Blue Silk Veil
Maleficent's Transformation wrote:
Onyx Roundhorn Conjurer's Cloak Black Wooly Antennae Black Wooly Coat Black Wooly Tail Bleak Birdskull Armband Bleak Birdskull Headdress Bleak Birdskull Legband Bleak Birdskull Necklace Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece Primary Gene: Vipera Secondary Gene: Hypnotic
Un-Koalafied wrote:
Polarfreeze Defender Murktooth Bramblekeep Cloudkeeper Herald Wavebreak Snarler
Timber Tender Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly
Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa
ROUND 8 KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE WINNERS!

1. @Appreciate
  2. @Sillyfangirl100
  3. @jesse0319
  4. @End3rStorm
  5. @ZatsuneDMiku
  6. @CorruptionofPain
  7. @zaphyrae
  8. @Bunzinna
  9. @Demonskid
  10. @Ahleu

Instructions: choose the number of prizes that you are on the list.
For example, if you are winner number 7, pick seven choices for your prize.

-->Make sure to list your prize choices in order of preference.<--

Available Prizes are shown on the first page of this thread.

Winners have 24 hours to pick their top prize choices.

Those who do not respond within 24 hours will be moved to the bottom of the winner's list, and will not be eligible to choose until all other winners have picked their prize.

>>If you're still waiting to see whether your name will be called as a winner, you can check the spreadsheet Raffle Winner list HERE<<

Thank you all so much participation in the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE!
ROUND 8 KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE WINNERS!

1. @Appreciate
  2. @Sillyfangirl100
  3. @jesse0319
  4. @End3rStorm
  5. @ZatsuneDMiku
  6. @CorruptionofPain
  7. @zaphyrae
  8. @Bunzinna
  9. @Demonskid
  10. @Ahleu

Instructions: choose the number of prizes that you are on the list.
For example, if you are winner number 7, pick seven choices for your prize.

-->Make sure to list your prize choices in order of preference.<--

Available Prizes are shown on the first page of this thread.

Winners have 24 hours to pick their top prize choices.

Those who do not respond within 24 hours will be moved to the bottom of the winner's list, and will not be eligible to choose until all other winners have picked their prize.

>>If you're still waiting to see whether your name will be called as a winner, you can check the spreadsheet Raffle Winner list HERE<<

Thank you all so much participation in the KING'S RANSOM RAFFLE!
@Missywithcheese

I won something? Very neat! Thank you! <3

1. Primrose Peryton
2. Masterful Mimicry
3. Gladekeeper's Gathering
4. Birds of Paradise
5. Flamecaller's Festival

Edit // Forgot to ping, added now XD

@Missywithcheese

I won something? Very neat! Thank you! <3

1. Primrose Peryton
2. Masterful Mimicry